NBA draft of current players

Started by Hulmie, March 13, 2011, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hulmie

Quote from: Marcz on March 16, 2011, 02:06:06 AM
ive got a strictly 'team' first policy so i wouldnt take him with my 15th selection... ive said it before i dont rate him bcos he is a 'team' killer

Who you talking about. A player still on the board or J.Smith

Hulmie

RiOtChEsS

ah furry muff... guessing u will be selecting someone in the SF area tho

Hulmie

Quote from: Marcz on March 16, 2011, 02:11:56 AM
ah furry muff... guessing u will be selecting someone in the SF area tho

He might just fit into your team though.

With all your defence

Andrew3737

He doesn't fit into any team. Team has to be around him.

Hulmie

Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 16, 2011, 02:22:31 AM
He doesn't fit into any team. Team has to be around him.

Yeh but they would mop up all the missed shots for easy put backs

RiOtChEsS

no chance of that ballhog premadonna rockin one of our jersey's my team is all about ball movement not xbox iso plays :P

Hulmie

Quote from: Marcz on March 16, 2011, 02:28:43 AM
no chance of that ballhog premadonna rockin one of our jersey's my team is all about ball movement not xbox iso plays :P

LOL

Now c'mon what you could do is draft a defensive team just get them to stay back on D for the whole game and let the Iso's role.

You'd stop the fast break  ???

RiOtChEsS

while i want my team to be stingy its not a one trick pony... u look at the way the celtics play its poetry in motion... u look at the guy im talking about and there is no ball movement once it gets to him i just dont think that style equates to titles... regular season wins sure but not titles

Hulmie

Yeh i know the Celtics are the perfect team. They have all put there ego's aside and learnt to play together and reinvented themselves for the simple purpose of trying to win championships. Maybe the Heat could try that LOL.

Though saying that since they have been involving more players into the Offence they have gotten better look at what they did to the Spurs today. (Just because they played more as a team)

RiOtChEsS

regular season is just different tho its one game but when ur grinding for 5-7 against the same crew u get found out, good teams adjust and shut u down, i think the heat need a better inside presence bosh to quote shaq 'the ru paul of bigmen' they need a defensive minded big body like a tyson chandler serge ibaka kendrick perkins... eric dampier juwan howard udonis haslem big z and joel anthony aint cutting the cheese against a pau gasol dwight howard tim duncan kevin garnett which the road to rings run thru...

Hulmie

Quote from: Marcz on March 16, 2011, 03:04:58 AM
regular season is just different tho its one game but when ur grinding for 5-7 against the same crew u get found out, good teams adjust and shut u down, i think the heat need a better inside presence bosh to quote shaq 'the ru paul of bigmen' they need a defensive minded big body like a tyson chandler serge ibaka kendrick perkins... eric dampier juwan howard udonis haslem big z and joel anthony aint cutting the cheese against a pau gasol dwight howard tim duncan kevin garnett which the road to rings run thru...

Yeh but you also have to look at the part of involving team mates when LeBron takes 20 + shots the Heat are 14-10 but when LeBron takes 15 or less shots the Heat are 18-1. It shows that the Heat are better off LeBron taking less shots and involving his team mates more and being more of a playmaker.

RiOtChEsS

i agree totally most teams r gonna be better off when there is a good spread... how many times was wade and or bosh out in those games he took more shots? wade and bosh have spent some time on the sidelines this year...

what im referring too tho is bosh isnt a defenders wrist band when it comes to adjusting the shots of other bigs and keeping them out of the low post and limiting their effectiveness ur never gonna stop a duncan gasol or howard but u can keep them off their spots and force them into giving the ball up or taking bad shots which is where a big body could find their niche' in that team and make it elite

Hulmie

Wade has played in 9/10
Bosh has played in 8/10

There also 4-1 when both LeBron and Wade take 15 or less shots.

Hulmie

Also my smokey for this year is OKC with the adition of K.Perkins it finally gives OKC what they were missing.