NBA draft of current players

Started by Hulmie, March 13, 2011, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hulmie

Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 15, 2011, 10:35:27 PM
Quote from: Hulmie on March 15, 2011, 09:07:49 PM
Maca 1 thing i would say to you is don't just lock Horford in as ure C, His natural position is PF so just consider that when you pick next.

C though.

Depends on whats left in draft

RiOtChEsS

Hulmie

Well i've started of mainly offensive so i'm going to get some 1 who is more defensive minded. Josh Smith this guy does everything on the defensive end he blocks he steals can defend up to 4 positions also can finish at the basket with the jumpshot and can also hit the 3. Perfect adition to my team.

RiOtChEsS

NICE i like JSmoove picked him on most of my fantasy teams this year with a 3rd round pick ;) can dish a bit too

Hulmie

Yeh i personally think he's very underated. Alot of people think he's a good dunker and don't actually realise that's not his strength is his defense.

RiOtChEsS

i was actually suprised to see he had only made a 2nd team bloke is a machine...

Andrew3737

lol Jsmith takes way too many jump shots.

Hulmie

Lol i was waiting for you to have your say. THe bloke has improved alot on that side of his game.

Andrew3737

He is a beast in defence. Just he is useless when he gets the ball in offense. Stupid low % shots.

Can't believe the guy I'm about to pick is still on the board in the 3rd.

Hulmie

The guy your talking about wouldn't have fit with my team.

Andrew3737

Yup, you chose the wrong one :)

Hulmie

Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 16, 2011, 01:53:25 AM
He is a beast in defence. Just he is useless when he gets the ball in offense. Stupid low % shots.

Can't believe the guy I'm about to pick is still on the board in the 3rd.

With his shot % thing aswell i think he needed to stick to what he was doing last year taking more shots in the paint and just shooting the easy 3.

But for my team i'm not getting him for his Offence it's his Defensive side i need.

Hulmie

RiOtChEsS

ive got a strictly 'team' first policy so i wouldnt take him with my 15th selection... ive said it before i dont rate him bcos he is a 'team' killer

Andrew3737