NBA draft of current players

Started by Hulmie, March 13, 2011, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Quote from: Hulmie on March 13, 2011, 08:25:40 PM
Im just doing the same as the other drafts have.
good form. The 2 PG's andrew is talking about are obvious :P
and i agree i wouldve picked them before D-Will.

8-6 Suited

This is awkward. I wrote up reviews for the best PG in the league right now but then changed my mind... 3 times.

This time, I think I will go with the person I changed my mind to. Derick Rose.

At only 21, almost 22, his kid is the forerunner for the MVP this season.Some will argue that but lets just wait and see. The kid is going to be massive. Better than who you all think is the # PG available. For a dynasty draft, this is the better option IMO. Averaging 24.7 PPG and 8 APG, can't ask for much better.

Maca24

I love Derek Rose. so good to watch him play basketball. gonna be BIG.

Andrew3737

Maca24

8-6 Suited

Andrew3737

Undrafted>Undrafted>Rose>>>>D-Will imo.

One isn't a PG.

Hulmie

Lol

Thats what's good about doing these drafts you see different peoples perspectives.

Also just because someone says this person is better than that person doesn't mean it's right it's just that person's opinion.  :P   

Andrew3737

If he drops to me, I'll show you why.

Maca24

Hulmie

It's going to be interesting to see what you come up with Andrew because the team i've got planned is going to be  8)

You have those 2 picks in a row straight up so try make the most of it.

Andrew3737

Justin Bieber

Was wondering if Rose would slip down to me :P. Nice pick for Franchise.

j959

no way Rose would've slipped to you HP ... Rose over D-Will and the other two PGs alluded to easy ...
ok, i'm in but i'm in a tough spot to pick cos of the dynasty nature of the draft ...

but enough whinging, with pick 6 i'll take a player for right now that might hurt me on the dynasty-side of our draft ...

Kobe Bryant

look it's goin to hurt me later on but right now, Kobe is how I want my team to play.

even this dude Andrew found, http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=11936926&postcount=207, talking about LeBron knows what Kobe is about.   ;)

Andrew3737

Not going to say my piece on Kobe, as most of you already know what I'll say.