NBA draft of current players

Started by Hulmie, March 13, 2011, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hulmie

I just update the teams as trades happen (can only get the USB internet it's poor government planning in my area where it's either that or dial up). But yeh Semi finals in the 1st year and won the championship the next. But meh it don't bother me i still enjoy playing the game.

Andrew3737

RiOtChEsS

Andrew3737

Justin Bieber

j959

ok, i'm not sure what no# pick we're up to but with my next pick i need a swingman type to back up Kobe and Carmelo so i'll go with a still relatively young (25yrs old, even though it feels like he's been around forever) ...

Trevor Ariza to add some defensive length.

Justin Bieber

Nice one J, was thinking about him aswell ;).

My next pick will be Tony Parker.

Still playing some of the best ball of his career and is instrumental in his team success. He's a great ball handler and leader from the Point position. He's a nice mix of experience to go with the young Tyreke Evans and happy to welcome to the team.

Maca24

Great picks both.
Seriously considered Parker with my last double but think I can grab a good PG next round.

Justin Bieber

Thanks Maca. It was between him and 3 others but I like him more than the others :P. Didn't rate any other players on my shortlist to his level so why not.

RiOtChEsS

Justin Bieber

Yep Marcz. I'll be off most of the day so I'll check back in a few hours :).

Andrew3737

Justin Bieber

My next pick may be a little obscure but I'm going with Boris Diaw.

He has earned the nickname 3D for ability to be able to play any position on court from Point Guard to Centre. He's a natural Small Forward but hasn't stopped him from playing other positions even when he transitioned over to the NBA. I have 3 young forwards so think another older player there should fit nicely. He's not the most flash on offence but he's grown to be quite the defender and with my forwards, I think I'll need that!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Andrew3737 on April 14, 2011, 06:54:12 PM
Steve Nash

and

Turkeygloo
Nice picks. I was thinking Nash as well but Age :'(.

Maca24

Yea i didnt take Nash even though he is still a jet. 1-2 years from him.