NBA draft of current players

Started by Hulmie, March 13, 2011, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Andrew3737 on April 11, 2011, 12:56:42 AM
I gurantee you, only the Durant, LeBron teams win Championships in on 2k11. Have to be a poor side if you have LeBron and Durant and don't win championships. 2k11 over rates Durant to the max. Never had another team while simulating, other then LBJ or Durant win it.
the teams i built in in them r listed in the GM thread, every team built won titles

Andrew3737

Monta Ellis
David Lee
Josh Chilress(rating 77 is lol)
Raymond Felton
Roy Hibbert
Andre Blatche

That won a Championship?

RiOtChEsS

yeah hence why i chucked it in, i didnt even have to use the first round picks i aquired in trading out...

then cheapies i cant remember off the top of my head, this has forced me into really working the wire and straight away i put up all my draft picks without playing a game being i intend on contending and most of the talent is gone by pick 20, i used the trade finder to save time on nutting out deals, to my suprise i put up my first and second round picks and got a 1st round pick back from the cavs who even on the game looked to be the worst team on here... i then traded 2 fringe players and my following year 1st and 2nd round picks for 2 1st round draft picks from the bucks and i currently hold 3 1st round picks over the next 2 drafts so i should be able to bolster this roster aswell as make an impact in free agency...

this is why it was my last post, i was expecting to have to build toward it thus keeping it interesting

Andrew3737

Never had that happened to me before. Usually 2k11 is good with these things, but if you say that you simmed all your games and you won a championship with that team, then lol2k11.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Andrew3737 on April 11, 2011, 01:38:33 AM
Never had that happened to me before. Usually 2k11 is good with these things, but if you say that you simmed all your games and you won a championship with that team, then lol2k11.
yeah i actually gave the game to my mate for awhile, bit of a let down...

thinking il manage all 32 teams when it comes back if they allow it, i was doing it in NFL trying to have a tight league and run profits on all teams really enjoyed it...

Hulmie

Yeh i managed the current NYK and the current NJN to a NBA title in 2K11

Andrew3737

I mean, over a period of time sure, but in the first season surely....

Hulmie

With the current NYK i won the title the 1st 2 seasons was runner up in the 3rd and won it again in the 4th.

With the Nets i got to the Semi's in the 1st and won it in the 2nd year.

Hulmie

Ok well Pots is getting skipped again.

Well i'm going to go ahead and choose OJ Mayo. He's a good young player with plenty of potential. He shoots the 3 well and will sit nicely behind Ray for a couple of years while he develops.

C.  A.Stoudemire
PF. T.Duncan
SF. J.Smith
SG. R.Allen
PG. D.Williams
Int. A.Bynum
Int.
Int. L.Deng
Int. OJ Mayo
Int. J.Holiday

Andrew3737

Was cosiderding oj mayo but meh, his first year was great but after that he has bee meh.

Did u play or complete sim?

Hulmie

Complete sim.

Yeh i have my concerns about Mayo but i think that he really needs to get to another team because the role the Grizzlies play him in doesn't suit him.

RiOtChEsS

i dont see the value in telling porky pies about it, it doesnt make me sound like a better manager and i dont have anything against the game, i didnt even get to the point of using the picks i garnered in the trades which r basically cpu generated thru the trade finder, love the depth etc but it just wasnt challenging...

Shaggy up...

Hulmie

I do wish though that they would bring in like an NBA coach game i reckon that would be good.

Andrew3737

There is. World basketball something. I bought it last year. Was entertaining for a few months then got old n boring.

Andrew3737

Complete sim with njn? And won a champioship? Never happened before with me. Have u got the latest version+ latest rosters via ps3 live or xbl?