NBA draft of current players

Started by Hulmie, March 13, 2011, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

i was considering taking him last round but with the raid on PG's i didnt know how long my little jet was gonna last...

so far ive got everyone on my list :)

Maca24

My double pick will be up late tonight, watching the footy and streesing bout supercoach and FTP.
plus i havent decided on my pick.

Maca24

My picks are Nene and Monta Ellis.
Nene is good on offense and defense and plays for the team well. complements Horford.
Monta Ellis is a good shooter and can get the pass off from lebron/westbrook and hit the outside shot.
Both are relatively young which is great. Nene is 28 but im sure he has 5 or so good seasons left in him.

Starting Lineup
C: Nene
PF: A.Horford
SF: L.James
SG: M.Ellis
PG: R.Westbrook

Andrew3737

Nene and Horford are the exact same sort of player. Kind of redundant if you ask me.

Maca24

Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 25, 2011, 12:34:58 AM
Nene and Horford are the exact same sort of player. Kind of redundant if you ask me.
fair call. maybe bynum a better option?
i dunno im pretty tired and busy so kinda rushed.

Andrew3737

Undrafted btw but his knees will blowout any game anyway. Way to injuryprone.

Maca24

Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 25, 2011, 12:42:15 AM
Undrafted btw but his knees will blowout any game anyway. Way to injuryprone.
who bynum or nene?

Andrew3737

Maca24

Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 25, 2011, 12:59:21 AM
Bynum
yep. Nene and Horford is still a pretty good big man combo IMO. but hey i may be wrong

Andrew3737

Its good, but its not strong in one way or another. Its a good all round combo.

RiOtChEsS

i shouldve touched wood :-[ i was eyeing off Monta but couldnt choose between him and EG anyway so u helped me there...

due to the durability and age of some other really good players il stay young...

Eric Gordon 22years of age rounds out my backcourt strong lil man that can get to the rim and finish in traffic or drain the three...

C Dwight Howard
PF Kevin Love
SF Rudy Gay
SG Eric Gordon
PG Steph Curry

pick ur poison double Dwight and all 4 can drain the 3 at a high%

Hulmie

I don't like the M.Ellis pick he just isn't compatible with LeBron you should have chose a player who has a better jumpshot and can take a backseat to LeBron.

Andrew3737

Quote from: Hulmie on March 25, 2011, 02:49:38 AM
I don't like the M.Ellis pick he just isn't compatible with LeBron you should have chose a player who has a better jumpshot and can take a backseat to LeBron.

This. More of the incompatible bit. Ellis/Westbrook/LeBron area all is a high usuage players. All 3 of them take at least 30% with LeBron taking 36%.

pothead

RiOtChEsS

hope he can get sorted this offseason, apparently its a bone on bone issue in both knees so he is gonna need some artificial shock absorption in them, otherwise he wouldve been gone by round 2 id imagine...