NBA draft of current players

Started by Hulmie, March 13, 2011, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

He can certainly stretch the defence but isn't your typical centre (he's a more natural PF). Isn't the strongest guy and lacks defence. Can't rebound as well and block like you would want a centre to do. On offense, he is a great team player and fits well to a structure.

RiOtChEsS

yeah true but he could play SF and with the rest of Shaggy's team going Rose Aldridge Bogut... ;)

Justin Bieber

I think Frye should jsut ride the bench for now ;). Some good SF's still around.

Hulmie

Well i was going to pick Noah but he's gone  :'(. So i have changed my tactics a little bit and decided to get a veteren with a bit of leadership. Tim Duncan. This guy just knows how to win. He is an exceptional defender so he negates Amare's lackluster Defence, he's a great leader on the court and is just an all round great player.

RiOtChEsS

wow almost a little ashamed he was still on the board :-[

even as a 20minute a game role player he would be a super asset to a team...

pothead is up

Andrew3737

I'd take other PF over TD @ this point but TD is still good.

Hulmie

I just feel he's a perfect fit along side Amare. He's also such a good leader and can take a back role to someone else which he has showed this year so he doesn't need to be the point of my offence but can still do the job when needed. Also there are plenty of young PF's still in my mind which i feel would have the time to develop and learn whilst Duncan is still my number 1.

RiOtChEsS

il take my pick after the footy tonight...

Hulmie

Quote from: Marcz on March 23, 2011, 03:42:38 PM
yeah he has a good stroke for a big guy... off topic i saw the Bulls belt the Hawks today and thought gee Al Horford looks small, i didnt realize he was only 6'10 and with Josh Smith 6'9 they really need a bigger body in their team to be taken seriously...

Yeh that's what i was saying before about Horford he isn't a centre but plays there for the Hawks because he has too, He would be even better if the Hawks got a true centre and moved Horford to the PF. He has even stated himself he doesn't like playing there.

pothead

RiOtChEsS

bahaha nice photo ;D good pick too still got some miles in him...

back shortly with mine 8)

Justin Bieber

RiOtChEsS

Rudy Gay outstanding inside an out and solid defender still only 24 years old...

2011 per game averages 19.8pts  6.2rebs 2.8assists 1.7steals 1.1blocks fg 47% 3pt fg 39% ft 80%...

having a shoulder operation currently but still the glue that can do it all  :D

Hulmie

I like the the Rudy Gay pick i really rate him as a player.

Justin Bieber

I was hoping I could snap him up with my next pick!! He's a great offensive weapon.