NBA draft of current players

Started by Hulmie, March 13, 2011, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

yeah they pushed the lakers to 5 in the 1st rd last year or the year before and ibaka and perkins make for a hardnosed shot blocking interior james harden has flourished with green gone too so they could get thru a couple of rounds

Hulmie

Also when both LeBron and Wade both take 20 or more shots each there 5-5

Hulmie

Quote from: Marcz on March 16, 2011, 03:55:48 AM
yeah they pushed the lakers to 5 in the 1st rd last year or the year before and ibaka and perkins make for a hardnosed shot blocking interior james harden has flourished with green gone too so they could get thru a couple of rounds

Yeh also got to see what the chemistry is like over the last 15-20 games or so they could become a real force.

Hulmie

Another interesting stat.

When LeBron took 20 + shots last year the Cavs were 32-12
When LeBron took 15 - shots last year the Cavs were 9-1

8-6 Suited

RiOtChEsS

ur up shag...

that front page list is up to date too Hulmie is on top of it ;)

8-6 Suited

Okie dokie.

I'll now have to take my Centre, a very popular name in Australian Basketball... Andrew Bogut. Good in the paint, both high and low with probably the best hook shot in the NBA. Strong on the boards as well. :)

RiOtChEsS

leading the league in blocks per game at the minute too...

FT% is horrendous this year 41.7% probably elbow related which he is having another surgery on at seasons end

8-6 Suited

Indeed. Helps that he is so quick on the court too so he gets back and blocks lay ups on the break.

Andrew3737

He has been pretty bad this year. His offense has been terrible, but I guess you won't have to worry about that.

RiOtChEsS

im surprised he even played much this year that elbow injury was only second to shaun livingston's knee injury in most horrendous injuries ive seen in the nba...

Justin Bieber

The past 2 picks were my top rated PF and C for defence :'(. Now have to plan again.....

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 16, 2011, 06:32:53 PM
The past 2 picks were my top rated PF and C for defence :'(. Now have to plan again.....
just smash out a list ur top 5 at each position mate...

Justin Bieber

I have for all the positions but more like top 10-15 at the start of the draft.......

RiOtChEsS

haha fair enuf :P im workn from a ruff list i knocked up in 5 minutes but im fairly up to date with things bcos im playing nba fantasy