Mzungu GONE!!!!

Started by SIXX66, March 12, 2011, 05:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SIXX66

first Callinan now Mzungu

back to the drawing board... Hello Jack Darling????
this is good new for one of my Freo backs

ajjewell

Do you know any details?

tnator

This is a joke right.  Please tell me it's a joke.  Have him starting as a forward.   Pleeeeeese

thatguy

tnator

No it's not a joke....  just read it on afl.com.au    Damn another rejig needed.

vc_bombers

NOOOOOOOO first Jacobs, then Callinan and now Mzungu. Lets hope its nothing serious

CuStArDaRm

SIXX66

this is good in a way, another selection 90% of teams would have had is now off the board

let ppl get creative

Maca24

Quote from: SIXX66 on March 12, 2011, 05:44:50 PM
this is good in a way, another selection 90% of teams would have had is now off the board

let ppl get creative
couldnt agree more. lets see how the kids who copy people respond. :)

nas

Just see it know "Who do i get for Mzungu?" At least 10 related polls & New topics. All ready 2 in the SuperCoach thread.

MTTY

Tendai Mzungu injury update: following scans it appears to be his left medial ligament and some bone bruising #freoeagles

Maca24

Quote from: MTTY on March 12, 2011, 06:10:02 PM
Tendai Mzungu injury update: following scans it appears to be his left medial ligament and some bone bruising #freoeagles
So that would be a 4-6 week injury yea?

SIXX66

so what does that usually mean??? 4-6???

downgrade target

MTTY

Quote from: Maca24 on March 12, 2011, 06:38:22 PM
So that would be a 4-6 week injury yea?
Yeah most likely 6

madskill55

Even though i hope its not serious, for fantasy football sake i hope he is out till mid season (not making it sound bad) but it will sort out all the premium supercoachers from all the nuff nuff's and the sheep followers. Then we'll see whose having the last laugh at the end of the day ha ;P