Jack Reiwoldt ???

Started by Aralt, March 12, 2011, 08:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aralt

Jack is the Tigers go to guy, and while this is predictable, he still scores. I have him in as one of my blue chippers coz I think he will be as good as his cuz.

Aralt

No one has any thoughts on Jack? Am I mad? ???

ajjewell

Too predictable for my liking other teams will have plans in place to stop him and his coach has come out and said he doesn't want as many goals out of him this year

Aralt

Yes, he wants to play Jack further up field.... ;)...and that has me hooked !!

meow meow

Less goals, less contested marks inside 50, less score.

Samm79

Will be looking to upgrade to jumpin jack at sone stage

diddley

i would prefer to keep him as a possible upgrade target. i dont think anyone can predict what this guy will churn out throughout the year.

charliesheen

I think they are trying to turn him into something his not.

not sure how this up the grade experiment is going to work.  I think you are better waiting, and seeing how it all pans out.

Will see after R1 carlton.

diddley

i am expecting the same sort of rollercoaster ride he took us on last year. very high heights, but not enough of them. he does know to exploit weak points when he finds them, but if he cant, he doesnt seem to have an option b to run with.

charliesheen

well he does tackle, so more time in midfield = more tackles.

diddley

his best work is done in the air, and kicking goals. it seems to me that it will be stupid taking him out of the forward 50. who else are the richmond mids going to kick it to if he is in the middle.

charliesheen

Ummmm Collins..

Oh wait they traded him to carlton