sportsbet fantasy footy

Started by boo-yaa, March 11, 2011, 07:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boo-yaa

anyone doing fantasy footy on sportsbet.com?
join my league or post your own league for people to join.

cledus32

Please join, this league. I played last year and our league came 11th and we had some spuds.

boo-yaa

sweet mate, joined.
my team name is set the hook.
made a much different team to my dream team.
factored in the bye rounds and went for a few more unique picks.
i'm also starting 3 rooks in my mids.

Bazinga

I will join both your leagues.

821846 is the code if you want to join my league.

If anyone else out there has a sportsbet account, this fantasy is exactly the same as yahoo's afl fantasy. It is actually very good.

boo-yaa

i was going to ask what the deal is.
some players more expensive than DT but then the rooks are cheaper.
i'll join ya league mate.
hopefully we win the 10K for best league.

Grazz

Hello guys
             wish i saw this before the year started i would of jumped onboard with as many of you as possible.
Played this comp last year and really enjoyed it, Hows your league avg's and personal avg's going. Our league
is ranked 22 as was i 2 weeks ago but have slipped to 30 after a couple of average weeks due to injury but im
getting back on track now and back to 2800-3000 scores hopefully. My team is Willows Guns.
Goodluck to all of you for the rest of the year.

Cheers
Grazz

eagles929406

dam, wish i saw this post at start of year too, am ranked 206 now after an average start im coming good now. Anybody actually won a week and landed any prizes in it yet?

Grazz

Nuh havent won anything yet, ranking slipped from 30 - 35 this week with 2800+ score in a week where
3000 was agood score, get Selwood back for next game and a couple of rookie upgrades will have my team
complete after the bye but loose 3 Hawks for rnd 17 so rnd 18 should tell me where my team is really at. We should try to get a league organised for next year.

eagles929406

im def in for that, smashed out a 3160 last week, thought i might of been a chance for the weekly, but only 22nd shattered.
100% for sure i'll join a league next year, cant get enough of the shower :P

Grazz

No worries i wrote down your user name, i'll be in touch with the league code next year.
Goodluck for the rest of this year.