BradStar's Supercoach.

Started by BradStar, May 12, 2009, 07:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris

mate don't worry too much about naysayers, also it doesn't matter what your rank is, if someone asks just tell them its just a game some people have played longer or spend more time doing it so will be ranked higher but at the end of the day who cares. I'm ranked around 24,000 at the moment, came 64,000 last year so anything better than that is improvement

BradStar

thats a nice guy harvey, chris is one of the people i like, anyway, i don't sit at my computer all day doing it, i just do it to have fun with my friends, with a little laugh, just asked for some opions to help thats all, bragger harvey.

bluebaggas

i just wanted to know all the possible information about your team so i could give you the best possible advice.....not to bag you (hehehehe)

bluebaggas

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,3273.0.html

check out this team bradstar...if you wanna see a dominant team, even thought its DT

BradStar

Here is my team for round 10

DEF
Goddard
Chornes
Harding
Grimes
Wojcinski
Hill
Mcgrath

Petrenko
Hurley

Midfielders
Ablett (C)
Judd (VC)
Corey
Adcock
Rich
Ling

Baker
Ediriwickrama

Ruck
Cox
Jolly

Meesen
Jacobs

Fowards
Aaron Davey
Jono Brown
Roughead
Dowler
Fevola
Milne
Ziebell

Yarran
Schoenmakers

Thats My Team
99K and 8 trades left.
(not doing and trades for a while)

FIRESWORD1

HEY bradstar that team is ok

BradStar

i said i don't like your team, not saying it's bad but just not the team for me. ;)

FIRESWORD1

and its just got worse with chad cornes out

BradStar

for both of us, haha he's your captain, i think i will just sub cornes for bit then trade.

bluebaggas

before round 1 next year both of you should show me your teams and ill give you some helpful criticism 

theres just one or two or three players that should never be in anyones dt

FIRESWORD1

Quote from: bluebaggas on June 01, 2009, 11:24:39 AM
before round 1 next year both of you should show me your teams and ill give you some helpful criticism 

theres just one or two or three players that should never be in anyones dt
ARE you saying chad is not worth haveing

Prospector_1

Chad's not worth having injured anyway!!!

Don't recruit players who will get injured!

(How to tell? Well, I've got Chad in my side, so damned if I know!)

But I don't think that was BlueBaggas point, just quietly.

BradStar

Blubaggas, i know who you mean, but some of those players are playing amazing, Ling last 2 weeks.

FIRESWORD1

bluebaggas

yeh ling has been alright i will admit

i wasnt talking about chad

i meant players like wokinski, milne, mcgrath...but anyway, congratulations on getting 58 replys