BradStar's Supercoach.

Started by BradStar, May 12, 2009, 07:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombers123

coughlan has more potential of being a keeper than baker and baker is far from a premium or cash cow hes a spud. so if your going for a player around the 250k mark cog is a better choice, in my opinion.

BradStar

read earlier, read earlier, dont u damm understand

BradStar

bombers123 you avent been paying any attention to this topic, you just make plain stupid comment then repeat a few times then make another one!

bombers123

settle down shags, and sorry i will never not pay attention ever again. i promise buddy ;)

BradStar

Watto

So what is your ranking and how many points are u on overall?

BradStar

Watto stop being a spud...

bluebaggas

whats your overall ranking??

BradStar

i am 1st in all of my leagues.

i will tell you my overall later.

mt_williams22

Bradster you pansy!, if you'r team is doing so well why dont you tell ppl where your ranked. Nobody cares that you're 1st in all you'r leagues!
Why post you're team and ask for advice if you don't reveal all possible information regarding it!
Twat!

bluebaggas

can you at least tell us your team name so i can look it up and tell everyone your ranking?

BradStar

ok, my team is Brisbane Bears FC (supercoach). i have had no time to check my overall. if your that intrested you can look. This Topic is from like 3 rounds ago.

Harvey_29

u r a spud bradstar. more like bradspud....brad and everyone else check RHYS' SUPERCOACH TEAM...a recent new post on my team, you can compare brads 200,000 overall team to the calibre of a top 700 team

BradStar

this topic was posted when my team was higher ranked, one week i couldn't get onto supercoach and accedintly put petrenko captain, anyway i was looking for help not insults, harvey your defintley not one of the nice people on fanfooty

BradStar

plus i have made my team better.