BradStar's Supercoach.

Started by BradStar, May 12, 2009, 07:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BradStar

PS: milne had a fine game this round, 115.

bluebaggas

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IF YOU WANT SOMEONE ON YOUR BENCH TO MAKE YOU CASH THEN GET A ROOKIE CASH COW LOL

1. baker started around 250k - too much cash on the bench

2. he wont make you any money - why didnt you get otten, beams, danger, zeibel, moss, etc

3. i like bagging people but on the overall your team isnt that bad, just maybe about 5 or 6 players you should have picked differently at the start of the year

whats your overall ranking?

BradStar

bluebaggas, i already jacky Z and i needed someone who always plays, already had some cash cows and i searched the whole internet about 5 times in the preseason for rookies who play, anyway im trading baker.

HA.

hibbo

Why put Baker on your bench? Far too much cash sitting there.

And secondly, yes Milne scored 115 this week, but what have been his other scores this year? Wouldn't be much i would think...

BradStar

read my earlier post hibbo, you must of been typing while i was though.

You do the math about milne, has had some bad games but also average ones and well, but also a few good ones.

hibbo

oh and a few questions

How many years u been doing sc?
Where are u ranked?
How many trades u used?

BradStar

this is my first real year, but i helped someone last year.

ill tell you later when i have time where im ranked.

13 but havent used any this year.

hibbo

Milne has scored over 75 only twice this year, obviously he is very inconsistent as he only scores well when he bags a few goals. Certainly he is someone i wouldn't want in my team as he aint gonna go up much in price either. But hey, it's your team not mine.

BradStar

hibbo, have a look.

2 games over 100, and 3 in the 70's, one in 60's and has gone UP thats right UP in price.

bombers123

why didnt you pick up coughlan not baker. cog will make you alot more money.

bluebaggas

yeh but he's no cash cow and any player that isnt a cash cow should be averaging 90 minimum otherwise he is a waste of space

my players are in 2 categories

keepers - goddard, drummond, waite, hodge, gilbee, cornes
cash cows - hill, petrenko, broughton

judd, selwood, power
otten, rich, beams, picken, cockie,

cox, mcintosh
spencer, jacobs

reiwoldt, johnson, pavlich, j brown, higgins, franklin, krakour
walker, m brown

bombers123, coughlan wasnt playing at the starts of the year and no one could be sure when he would return

BradStar

thankyou bluebaggas, for post to bombers123, someone understands what im talking about

hibbo

Milne has gone up 20K. Do u plan on keeping him the whole season? If so then doesn't matter about price. But surely u dont want a bloke getting u 70 a game come rd 22? IMO u should've gone a cheaper option that is going to make u 100-150K cash. Milne's price will just go up and down for the rest of the season. If u didn't buy him with the mindset that he was a keeper then bad pick-up then...

BradStar

why would i keep him!

when the time is right you would trade most of players what go up.

you don't really think anybody would be happy with 70 a round. i'm planning on trading him, not a bad choice in my mind.

BradStar

some nice players at the 400 mark, plus extra cash, (12) theres more.