BradStar's Supercoach.

Started by BradStar, May 12, 2009, 07:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BradStar

This is my Supercoach Team for Round 7.
Note: i had to cut down on trades because i only have 13 left..

Back Line

Godddard
Chad Cornes
Harding
Rance
Houlihan
Wojcinski
Petrenko

Mcgrath
Hurley

Mids

Judd
Corey
Higgins
Rich
Baker
Ling

Ablett

second bench player not naming cause he dosent play and his name is to long. (has never played just put him in cause of cash reasons)

Ruck

Cox
Jolly

Meesen (mel)
Jacobs

Fowards

Davey
Brown (lions)
Fevola
Roughead
Milne
Ziebell
Dowler

Yarran
Schoenmakers

Thats it, Please Rate

Rowan1812

croc187

its confusing to look at, why do you want it rated? do you care? is it any good?  You dont even include all your players. what is your ranking? mediocre at best is my guess. 3/10

bluebaggas

wojinski.
baker.
ling.
milne.

obviously a beginner.

with ablett on the field and scoring 150 per week...5/10

bombers123

do you think the time it took you to write the scentence about your midfeild bench you could of just wrote the name. i hope you posted this for help not bragging rights because you have nothing to brag about.

bluebaggas

Blueboys

Well better still you could have just placed what you are scoring in points and list what trades you are thinking about....

Sum it all up in a few lines

chatters24

Thats an absolute sin to have a dud no namer who u just put in because of money issues as a midfielder!! Your midfield bench is one of your biggest assests! It should be a cash cow machine! Some rookies that should have made you massive money in the middle are: Rich, Otten, Dangerfield, Beams, Picken, Whitecross, Moss, Zaharakis.....and I won't go on!
Theres more junk in that team than what Richmond produce on a weekly basis!

Swingers2of

good work bradstar! Bit of  tinkering and you could have yourself a top 200 000 team   :)
Good decision not to name that bench player too, what a waste of time that would have been..
I know ur low on trades man but seriously consider these two if/when they get a run soon... Matthew Liptak - Stevn Kretiuk  will be 200 gamers no-worries..
Best of luck champion

BradStar

going to trade baker and maybe another

BradStar

Not bragging but the guy who wants to know my score, my score is mostly over 2000 each week.

BradStar

oh and davey is not alwyn, its aaron

mattg

bluebaggas

yeh with ablett locked in as captain every week you would probably average over 2000

but the fact that you have JUST baker, shows me that you are a spud at SC

BradStar

the reason why i have baker are these reasons:

1. this is one big point: he started on my bench, put him on because ling injured then ablett and thats why he is on.

2. low on cash and was the best at the price range.

thats it.

i'll be on this all night defending