SC SCORES

Started by verda32, March 09, 2011, 07:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

verda32

is there any place to find sc scores from all the practise matches including nab challenage?

FactHunt

Look at the archive on the home page for Fan Footy... it's a great start, I don't think that anyone is doing the challenge matches (i've been wrong before).

HevvieEvvie

not for the challenge games but if you Google champion data and sign up to their news letter they will send you all the DT scores.

verda32

is it possible for you to paste the dream team scores on this forum? i dont have an active email address

HevvieEvvie

CrowsFan

You will be able to get the SC scores for the nab challenge matches once the pre season is over. They generally release them a week before the season proper starts.
We just have to be patient :)

cortez

whats the address for fantasy freako? thanks

cortez

CFC 1979

go To champion data website and register or you can read it on DT talk each week

scotty_222

when will the nab challenge sc scores be out?

valkorum

Quote from: scotty_222 on March 16, 2011, 10:38:05 AM
when will the nab challenge sc scores be out?

This weeks edition comes out Thursday due to the public holiday on Monday, but normally it comes out every Wednesday

tferrier18

Does anyone know when the SC nab challenge scores will be relased?

Last year they released that excel spreadsheet...that'll be happening again right?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: tferrier18 on March 16, 2011, 04:06:02 PM
Does anyone know when the SC nab challenge scores will be relased?

Last year they released that excel spreadsheet...that'll be happening again right?
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
still nothing yet then :(

eagles929406

cotchin 147av 2 games
goodes 142av
boak 139av
b.harvey 138av 2 games
rockliff 134av
j.grimes 124av

all scores out in monday herald sun they saying

eagles929406

Monday herald Sun to have all scores from pre-season SC.
Might have to call in sick that day