FF League Leaders 2012

Started by Grazz, March 09, 2011, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

i like the way that before the season starts, people want to join top leagues.. then half way through when their butt is getting smacked they just stop checking their team..  yes im looking at you Sean"Password is taco"..  >:(
  league wont make the top 20 if you dont check your team.. next year just stick with public leagues and dont waste other coaches efforts..

upthemaidens

well thats the top 20 challenge over for this league,, now down to 28th and will keep slipping from now on..
   so once again  thanks to Sean(Password is Taco) for just giving up cause he cant win..

Grazz

We'll sought it for League Leaders next season. I genuinely thought we had 18 commited coaches, bit dissapointing but never mind.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Grazz on July 09, 2012, 02:44:49 PM
We'll sought it for League Leaders next season. I genuinely thought we had 18 commited coaches, bit dissapointing but never mind.
yep oh well,, the thing is we have to wait another year,,,but what can be done,nothing...
  oh grazz  since i cant make the finals in Packhunters i might just give up..... :P just joking

Ringo

Quote from: upthemaidens on July 09, 2012, 07:00:26 PM
yep oh well,, the thing is we have to wait another year,,,but what can be done,nothing...
  oh grazz  since i cant make the finals in Packhunters i might just give up..... :P just joking
Agree we need coaches to commit for season and not give up. Maybe the solution may be to try and get them into a few leagues and they will have to keep playing.  For the first time this year am in the maximum 5 leagues and because I am in the top 8 in 3 I have to keep playing to win.  If I was only in the one where I am 13th could give up now and you know which league that is. (Doing my bit to make it competitive)

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on July 09, 2012, 07:00:26 PM

Aaaaaaah dont even joke about it mate lol. League Leaders will be even stronger next year. Our year is coming.