PROGRESSIVE SCORES

Started by nickyt, May 10, 2009, 12:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickyt

ok guys would love to know how bad i am actually going this week!

Can people plz put there score/no. of players played + 1 for capt.

I'm 1381/17 with cox (c), higgins, cockie, fisher and goddard to come! bring on the mid 1800's lol. (unless cox can make a 150, that would reallyyyyy help)

wce2009

1495/17... cox (c) fisher goddard petrenko higgins and getting a 0 from houlihan

footycool

1270/17 with GODdard (c) Hahn, Petrenko, Fraser
Hope 4 a 100+ with Fraser and Goddard and 70+ with Hahn and Petrenko
leaving me with 1700 odd :( not happy jan

dylan84

strugling-bad week to trade in hodge!!!

1248/from 15

still have cox(c), montagna,goddard,petrenko,barham,higgins and a zero from m.brown!!!!

chatters24

I'm on 1230 after 14 have played

Still to come: Cox (c), Goddard, Lockyer, Swan, Cross, A.Otten, Higgins and N.Riewoltd

Looking and hoping for 2200+

Bomber Rock

Well, I won the Name Game for the Richmond game and my name is not Purple in the game chat. I am 1 week into quitting smoking, i lost my bag of weed and my name is not purple. I am so pissed off right now that i dont care that my DT is going so shower. Yes i will dropwell putside of the top 1000 after this week, but my name is not purple FFS. God dammit, iwant a ciggie badly, but i deserve a purple name!!!!!

hbk

I'm on 1285 with 14 played

Still to come: Cox (c), Gilbee, Goddard, L.Picken, Higgins, Porplyzia, Walker

TigerFever

1816 from 17 with Capt played.
To Come: Goddard Cox Riewoldt Higgins and T.Walker
Should score 2225-2250

Bomber Rock

Quote from: Bomber Rock on May 10, 2009, 03:42:30 PM
Well, I won the Name Game for the Richmond game and my name is not Purple in the game chat. I am 1 week into quitting smoking, i lost my bag of weed and my name is not purple. I am so pissed off right now that i dont care that my DT is going so shower. Yes i will dropwell putside of the top 1000 after this week, but my name is not purple FFS. God dammit, iwant a ciggie badly, but i deserve a purple name!!!!!

LOL...  i think i must have had a few when i wrote that!!! (not that i disagree with what is written)

verda32

iv'e got 1546 + Goddard, fisher, gilbee, cross, cox, higgins, mcCaffer

nickyt

Prospector_1

Classic post Bomber, you rock! Bugger it, have a fag!

Prospector_1

1368 from 19, Goddard, Roo and the BIGCOX Cap'n to come.

nickyt

huge score coming up there prospector!!

Prospector_1

Hahaha Nick, likely my worst this season, still, "mustn't grumble".