Main Menu

James Hird affair with Megan Gale

Started by Fletch74, March 08, 2011, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on March 08, 2011, 04:13:06 PM
If I was one of his kids, I'd be stoked... And try walk in on her in the shower or something lol
:D :D lol

8-6 Suited

Deadset. I'm not a cheater or anything but there is no way in hell I would turn down Megan Gale if it ever arose. And if any of you said you would, you are lying through your teeth.

ossie85

Someone needs a cold shower!

And for the record, I would. She's not that great. Definitely not worth losing your family for.

Fletch74

Quote from: ossie85 on March 08, 2011, 04:33:18 PM

Someone needs a cold shower!

And for the record, I would. She's not that great. Definitely not worth losing your family for.
+1 I'd have to agree Ossie about the family part that is.

She's still great though, but I wouldn't lose my family over her.

8-6 Suited

That's what split custody is for. :>

Maca24

yea she is overrated in the looks department.
i doubt its true guys, hirdy is such a good guy.

bomberboy0618

Shes alright :P
Nah seriously though hirdys one of me idols and this is just low if its true. Hope it isnt.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on March 08, 2011, 03:36:38 PM
Jimmy's married isn't he? Poor stuff if true, very poor
It would be but all speculation at this time. I hope it's not true as nobody expects him to do such a thing.

Only way I can take it is with humor until anything is confirmed! She's no Miranda Kerr though :-*.

8-6 Suited

You are correct, Miranda Kerr is better by a country mile... And is a Collingwood girl so that makes it 50 country miles. :p

bomberboy0618

Miranda kerr :-*
Think it has happened look at op...

Fletch74

Anyway this doesn't look to be true, so we can all breath a sigh of relief at the bombers, and focus on smashing the pies :)

Alex7089

Quote from: Fletch74 on March 08, 2011, 07:42:42 PM
Anyway this doesn't look to be true, so we can all breath a sigh of relief at the bombers, and focus on smashing the pies :)
I'd rather focus on Miranda :P
Good to hear it is not true, that would be bad... :-\

nathan11

so what just a dirty tactic from those horrible pies to throw the bombers off their game??   :D

pyronerd

Quote from: nathan11 on March 08, 2011, 08:11:27 PM

so what just a dirty tactic from those horrible pies to throw the bombers off their game??   :D
i wouldnt put it past them :P

Luigi197

yea how could this all have been going on with the rumors. and now your so confident that its not true!?
why fletch! WHY??? :( :(

+1 Saying that he would be lucky to have her

but +1 that it would disgrace and disappoint tru Essendon supporters, his wife and his kids.