BATTLE OF THE BACKS!

Started by nickyt, May 09, 2009, 08:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should hold the honour of making my team? (basically who is best for current price)

MACKIE
5 (23.8%)
ENRIGHT
3 (14.3%)
LOCKYER
9 (42.9%)
HARGRAVE
1 (4.8%)
OTHER (not hodge or Fisher)
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

nickyt

Ok so who is the best option to bring in this week out of these guys, note i already have hodge, cornes, drummond, goddard and fisher in my backs. I only have 409 100 to spend so bowdens not in the picture. Thoughts?

nickyt

probably leaning against lockyer guys as his price is nearly peaking eg. very bad time to pick him up.

Sammocorw

nickyt

yer but he costs 50k more so is it worth that cost?

MiGZ

Mackie will do a quad again sometime this year. Enright only scores tons every 6 weeks and i wouldnt call Hargrave a premium, hes getting lucky at th mo. So get lockyer, regardless of his price, he seems like hes back in 07 form again.

Prospector_1

That is your decision nikita.

nickyt

my name is nick, dickhead.

Prospector_1

Interesting name, Mr Head!

nickyt

okok well if you've decided to treat me as a joke can u at least say something constructive about lockyer/mackie?

Blueboys

Go for lockyer, I have had him since the start and has done very well, worth the 50k extra too...

Prospector_1

OK Nick, I reckon Mackie, that was my vote, I think he ought to be a good investment. As many have said here, he's got a real chance to let loose with the return of ?Harley, so will improve in score, and earn $$$.

nickyt

thnx mate. another option is grant birchall.. Thoughts? Or do u think mackie is just better?

Prospector_1

I have Birchall, returning just in time to cover Houlihan. Very happy with that choice. I don't have Mackie (yet) but would like to add him in there. So I liked Birchall first, and don't wish to move him out. I just think that Mackie's a great buy at present.

nickyt

Ended up going with mackie. I jhust think his price is too good to not take. Also his b/e's like 58 so will go up 20k this week.

Prospector_1

Good luck, I don't think you'll be sorry.