Main Menu

Collingwood supporters just shush!

Started by HillHero13, March 07, 2011, 07:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

Collingwood supporters shut up about Essendon being showerhouse.

it is NAB cup yes, but your not giving us a chance against you.

i can say now we will if not win give you a challenge, it will not be easy, Essendon will improve, we already have, we are much fitter and quicker.

Your just all to scared of losing, it is a big match this week and i hope we give you a run for your money.

i am not talking about people on here, but watching the footy on the AFL site the other night and seeing people talk about a footy team on the up like that is just bad.

we may not win but we will challenge, Maxwell said it himself.

Yours Sincerly, Essendon supporters.

ossie85

We play Essendon this week? Good to know.

8-6 Suited

Seriously, Harden up you Bomber girls.

Maca24

ossie85

I don't need a TV Maca, I have a state-of-the-art 10 inch black and white (no pun intended) Sony. So there!

.... I do need to steal a coat-hanger for the aerial though.

8-6 Suited

Waaaaa waaaaa waaaaaa you are hurting my bomber friends feelings every time you say we are going to lose.

Seriously though guys, harden up. Collingwood deals with it every finals series. We dealt with it last year  but we did the best thing possible when it happens. Win. Then rub it in a little.

Maca24

lol ossie ;)
hope the dons can get up! bit of a laugh if they do

bomberboy0618

Shaggy seriously flower off dude if we win (and we will) u will look like a dick.
;)

8-6 Suited

And I will be extremely happy for you guys, as it gives us a more entertaining match through the regular season against you guys. Especially ANZAC day. Harder matches make for better viewing.

But don't cry foul because every Collingwood supporter thinks Essendon will lose, because every Essendon supporter wants Collingwood to lose to rub it in just as bad.

bomberboy0618

Alex7089

We will probably lose. We are a loooong way off where Collingwood is. I'm happy to see the intensity and improvement.

Everyone hates everyone, which is the fun of football, are you telling me if Essendon were the reigning premiers and Collingwood was a bottom 4 side and their supporters were getting WAY too excited about NAB wins you wouldn't mock Collingwood?

pyronerd

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 08, 2011, 09:15:44 PM
We will probably lose. We are a loooong way off where Collingwood is. I'm happy to see the intensity and improvement.

Everyone hates everyone, which is the fun of football, are you telling me if Essendon were the reigning premiers and Collingwood was a bottom 4 side and their supporters were getting WAY too excited about NAB wins you wouldn't mock Collingwood?
i mock collingwood even when they win the premiership :P

8-6 Suited

But you don't see us having a sook do you? I know I saw bunyip doing it last season. :P

pyronerd

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on March 09, 2011, 01:58:23 AM
But you don't see us having a sook do you? I know I saw bunyip doing it last season. :P
the banter you give to each other is one of the fun parts of supporting a football team, so dont sook, just give it back :P

dylsta05

guys guys, cool down its a bit of fun to sledge tho :) we are seriously a long way off collingwood, NAB it all a bit of fun. Hope it can be a very intense match and good to watch! ill be going :D

and remember GOOO BOMBERS!