Main Menu

Heppel or Hibberd?

Started by ajjewell, March 07, 2011, 12:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Quote from: hawka26 on March 13, 2011, 01:43:05 PM
i just changed around my team a bit now i have hep in the def and hib in the mid
so do i :)

Luigi197

Quote from: Maca24 on March 13, 2011, 01:47:21 PM
Quote from: hawka26 on March 13, 2011, 01:43:05 PM
i just changed around my team a bit now i have hep in the def and hib in the mid
so do i :)

obvious choice as do I with Heppel starting and Hibberd my 2nd or 3rd reserve (will see closer to r1.)

-Heppel will have more of an impact in the midfield than backline while still showing why he was our no1 draftee this year.
-But Hibberd i think will show some solid consistency to add a another level into our backline (debatable...)

Hawka

lol did a switcharoo heppel is worth more and i intend to upgrade him to a gun so beta him i the middie

nas

Have 1 down back n other in mid so that when upgrade time is right will put whomever into the position reqd & trade up.

Fletch74

Quote from: hawka26 on March 13, 2011, 09:57:52 PM
lol did a switcharoo heppel is worth more and i intend to upgrade him to a gun so beta him i the middie
He can be switched later when you intend to upgrade him, but for now he'd be better suited down back as there are other mids who aren't MPP who could be used on the ground in the mids.

roo boys!

I still can't afford Heppel, unless I do some downgrading.

topdon

Hibberd is a ready-made player.  I have been really impressed with him.  Heppell, well, you can see glimpses of his class.  Both will play the majority of the season in the 1s you'd imagine.

cookie311993

who is gonna be a stand out player for the dons? gotta love paddy ryder go about business. Dustin Fletcher is getting older and older but still performing