Another Richo question, sorry

Started by miegs3, May 09, 2009, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miegs3

Hi guys, I must say this forum has help a lot with my decisions and regrettably I need to make another trade this week so this is where you guys come in (close to deadline).

I have skippy on the bench and I'm happy to take the donut from Lucas as I think he may go up a little or buddy or someone will go down enough to upgrade him possibly next week or soon.

My question is that I have to get rid of Richo.
Is this a wise move:
T.Walker -> McCaufer [coll] (not worried about spelling)
Richo -> S.Johnson

That should leave me with about $70,000+ in the bank, I'm surprised to see Johnson up the top of the forwards average as I don't think he has been scoring that well.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

nickyt

sounds quite good i think walkers price has maxed out so get him outta there. I think macaffer can play so he's a good pick up. Not sure id go with johnson tho. I would have a crack at maybe franklin or gian as they are both very wel priced at the moment. (not sure about giansiracusas role tho)

ong111

J.Brown and Pav also well priced if you dont have them.

Blueboys

I agree with nickyt. If you have the cash get chappy....

miegs3

Thanks for the replies guys, I could afford Chappy but I'm worried about injury and consistency (he's had some big weeks). I'm also hoping that by saving $60,000+ will allow me to trade lucas for buddy as long as buddy keeps dropping or lucas gets back and earns some more.

Is that a bad idea or should I grab Chappy.

I have Pav, but yeah J.Brown is interesting.

Damn, thats a little more confusing now. ;-)

Went with Steve Johnson, he's been pretty even above Brown. Chappy would have been nice but I'm hoping this way I can get Buddy aswell. (maybe a little greedy but fingers crossed).