Houlihan or S Cox

Started by shtav, May 08, 2009, 10:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shtav

I need to trade either Shannon Cox from the Pies or Houlihan from the Blues as both in forward line.
Any ideas please on which wil be more likely to break into their respective teams and be more likely to keep their place?

Cheers

gerco

Houlihan will be back; I don't know why he was dropped at all.

I saw Cox play in the ANZAC day match, and he looked morbidly obese and slow (maybe vertical stripes are fattening?). I'd trade Cox, but what are you going get for him? That's the question you should really be asking; no point wasting a trade for someone else who will be struggling for a spot

shtav

Well, its a tough call for me right now. I could go Cox for Pav but have no money left to upgrade Nikoski to anyone decent. What's more I down to 10 trades!

Scratchy

Cox for Pav is good

Houlihan trade is bad.

Clint-84

i would think Cox has alot more hard work to do than Houlihan to get back into the 22. Like Gerco said he did look very overweight and unfit and u can't just improve that overnight. Houlihan will be back within the fortnight i would think, so i wouldn't panic too much at this stage. Maybe wait another week with that one

StantonLEGEND

houlihan will be back within the next two weeks but im bringing out for jbrown this week as well as dempsey for hodge. buddy will score 120+ against my beloved bombers this week and will be a musty buy next week imo