Undecided

I HAVE 3 OPTIONS PLEASE TELL ME WHICH ONE IS BEST OR WHAT U THINK
TRADE ABLETT AND HOULIHAN FOR

1. BARTEL AND PETRIE
2. BARTEL AND GIAN
3. DAL SANTO AND PAV

admrap

Undecided

cause i hav dangerfield filling in and according to their average and if ablett is out for 3 weeks thats 60 a week so 180 points cud cost me.

he is at such a high price now i can manage to get bartel and have money to upgrade houlihan

Prospector_1

admrap

cant u upgrade in other spots to save trading out ablett...unless u dnt want ablett bak in ur team

Prospector_1

Have you checked the YSCC rant on the pro's and cons of trading GAJ? While it focusses on SC, there's a lot of good fantasy sense and thinking there.

Undecided

The Gablett trade would be for the season.

or how about

K Cornes and Reiwoldt

admrap

Chief Runs With Beer

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Prospector_1

It falls about this time every week!

yogibbear

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooo

*splat*

bluebaggers

All I can say is that everyone that trades out Ablett is gonna kick themselves,,, when he comes back, and I reckon 2 weeks, he'll absolutely tear it up....

And once again you'll have to trade to bring him back in...

Ya'll a bunch of amatuers who get scared when something doesnt go your way... remember its round 7... a long time to go....

crickydrongos

I traded Houlihan for aaron edwards had skipworth on the bench so was able trade him for Corey and throw Gablett on the bench

chatters24

Bluebaggers, Ablett only averages 10 more points that say Gibbs in Dream Team and is $93k cheaper than Ablett. Why wouldn't you trade Ablett for Gibbs if you havent already got Gibbs? I doubt very much that 10 points is worth $93k. Then it gives you a chance to upgrade someone like Houlihan to a premium. Just remember that Ablett has had injury troubles in the past, this isn't the first time and Geelong are always going to be ultra conservative with him

shog

Because chatters24, if you don't have Ablett by the end of the season you will lose. Plain and simple. Therefore, if you are trading Ablett out now you will have to burn another trade to bring him back again.

If you don't care about 10 points (but the ceiling difference between Gablett and Gibbs is actually much greater), then what's the point of upgrading Houlihan?