nab Challenge stats

Started by bindas123, March 02, 2011, 11:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bindas123

Does anyone know where we can get the nab challenge stats from ?? if not the SC points, but at least the players stats (kicks, handballs etc)

diddley

i have heard that they dont get released until after the nab challenge. so you might have to wait a while.

ELLsendon

ye i havent seen them around, so diddley is probably right

Fletch74

I just received an e-mail from Fantasy freako with all the stats, including NAB challenge, but they are only DT stats.

Very interesting :)

I'd say the SC won't come out on Herald Sun website until the week before Rd 1

Big Lance

Fletch74

Quote from: Big Lance on March 02, 2011, 03:29:56 PM
copy pasta?
Can't do that. 17 pages is a lot. I'll try and upload it though.

Fletch74

Fantasy Freak NABrd2

Here we go. First edition of Fantsy Freako, although all data is DT.

bindas123

thanks guys...you  guys are all stars
Can anyone tell me where is this fantasy freako ? and how do I subscribe ?

Thanks

Fletch74

tigertops

is there a fantasy freako for supercoach. i only get a DT one......dont think there is SC one???

Fletch74

Quote from: tigertops on March 04, 2011, 05:07:27 PM
is there a fantasy freako for supercoach. i only get a DT one......dont think there is SC one???
No, but at least it gives you an indication

MightyLions

Thanks fletch, made use of that!

bailz66

Last year Fantasy Freako release the SC and DT ones (SC were not under the freako name i dont think) wednesday after the last Challange match. I think it was on the HS website and not in the email form

Anyway if they do it again this year i am sure this thread will get a bump

Super Toast

I wouldn't b surprised if Herald Sun only release challenge stats to Gold Members on Supercoach.  It seems they want u to pay for well everything? Did n e one read the dribble they printed at the start of the week re s.c. preseason formguide.  It was absolute tripe and helped about zero %. They only published 2 players scores - Pendlebury & priddis's, the rest was of the article was just plain retarded. They're definitely holding back. I imagine most peeps in this forum stopped relying on the h.s. for relative content a long time ago but their transparency still annoys me..

ossie85

If that's the case, I'll give them away for free anyway as I'm a gold member