Main Menu

My Dynasty

Started by Andrew3737, February 28, 2011, 07:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew3737

8-6 Suited

RiOtChEsS

was looking at a ps2 and a pc copy today and the read ups were different so i wasnt sure...

Hulmie

there is no way that Live is better than 2K.

Live went downhill ever since 08. (i think well around that time)

Maca24

Quote from: Hulmie on March 18, 2011, 10:59:39 PM
there is no way that Live is better than 2K.

Live went downhill ever since 08. (i think well around that time)
whats your reasoning though? do you have any games?

Andrew3737

Starting my draft.

Obivously my first pick is CP3.

2nd is much much more difficult.

So many ways I can go.

Dirk/Love/Smith/Boozer

I love Dirk and he would give me an awesome 2 year window.

Love is only 21, doesn't really match up with CP3's window. CP3 will be around 31/32 before Love hits his prime.

Smith is a defensive anchor. Don't really need him when I've got CP3 to work with at this stage.

Boozer fits the bill well, but I feel Dirk is much better then Boozer. Difficult desicision.

But I've gone with Dirk. Just the best player avaliable and cp3+Dirk is pretty insane.

Love is still avaliable in the 3rd round. I could play him either @ 3 or 5.

Went with Love. Best player avaliable at that time. When Dirk retires, Love will take over the PF spot obv.

4th pick, need a defensive anchor. Choice between, Ben Wallace, M.Gasol and Perkins. Went with Gasol, because of his hieght and he is the best rebounder left. Not a bad defender either.  I can rotate Love through PF and C too.

5th pick. Had to pick a wing defender+shooter. Shannon Brown is only 24 and is both of those. Went with him.

6th Pick. Serge Ibaka. Young PF/C that can give me spark.

Rest doesn't matter a whole lot so not going to bother to post it.

Andrew3737

Not going to update every game. Since it's a dyansty. I'm also not going to be playing eveyr game like the other one.

RiOtChEsS

some of the ratings r just :o eg: Josh Childress and Kevin Love the same at 77 Dirk at 82 and Ty Lawson at 79 ??? ino Dirks on the way down but 82 pfft...

Andrew3737

I'm guessing u dnt have the updated squads? I got xbl so it updates every day. Kl is 83 and dirk is 85.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Andrew3737 on March 22, 2011, 01:11:03 PM
I'm guessing u dnt have the updated squads? I got xbl so it updates every day. Kl is 83 and dirk is 85.
no i didnt... just hook up to the net and go thru roster menu?

Andrew3737

What console? Or pc?

RiOtChEsS