Main Menu

knights injury

Started by DG, February 28, 2011, 04:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DG

was anyone at the game and saw knights' injury? i havent been able to find anything about it at all, other than being listed as an injury.

i think he will be critical to our to success this year, esp if he can capture his form of a few years ago.

valkorum

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/108542/default.aspx

QuoteGraham Johncock (ankle) and Chris Knights (groin) could also play against the Blues despite sustaining minor injuries in the win over Freo.

Knights only managed a half of football in his comeback from a quad complaint before complaining of groin soreness, but Craig said the injury wasn't serious.

"He [Knights] was a bit sore at half time. We didn't want to take any risk with that," Craig said.

"He got a half of footy - we probably would've liked a bit more but I was not prepared to take the risk."

Wes Mantooth

I am now 95% certain that he will not be on my team. like a time bomb. shame for the crows, he will be missed... i remember when he used to cut it up not so long ago.

Alex7089

Yeah Wes, was great in the middle then made the transition forward, but now he can't stay on the park. I think it will be tough for him from here :-\

McRooster

Knights played against Carlton, his injury was over reported and only precautionary against Freo.

nathan11

Quote from: McRooster on March 05, 2011, 07:48:28 PM
Knights played against Carlton, his injury was over reported and only precautionary against Freo.

glad to hear this, need him to make some money before he gets injured :)

nas

Got to be on the paddock to make money.

j959

Quote from: naste on March 06, 2011, 08:46:38 PM
Got to be on the paddock to make money.
yeah, i'm scared but i might have to take the risk??