Main Menu

Drew Petrie

Started by Cruiseon, February 26, 2011, 08:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

Obviously one of the most watched players for SC & DT this year but I saw he didn't move too well in the NAB Cup (plenty of excuses there I guess at least he played) but I'm not sure if he played against Hawthorn in the practise match. I've also heard he is missing round 1 but have no evidence for this.

Is relying on Drew Petrie a higher risk strategy than first thought & does anyone know his current status?

roo boys!

He's still a certain lock for me, surely his price and MPP is hard to turn down?

Yes he will miss round one, but this is just because he received a one match suspension against Geelong (rough conduct on Milburn). If you have cover on the bench I don't see this as a problem. Zac Smith bye could be awkward but I'll just swap him MPP to the forward bench.

Cruiseon

RB do you know if he played against Hawthorn?

roo boys!

Fletch74

Well here is a recap of the game

North v Hawthorn

Petrie only kicked one goal. Nothing else is mentioned of him.

nathan11

Key forward Drew Petrie, who showed good marking touch and kicked four goals, will miss the opening round clash with Essendon through suspension.

roo boys!

Quote from: nathan11 on March 13, 2011, 01:11:40 AM
Key forward Drew Petrie, who showed good marking touch and kicked four goals, will miss the opening round clash with Essendon through suspension.
Yes, I had already mentioned that.

nathan11

Quote from: roo boys! on March 13, 2011, 05:00:41 PM

the suspension yes you had, but just included the whole sentence, think you concentrated on the wrong half

roo boys!

Quote from: nathan11 on March 13, 2011, 07:56:16 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on March 13, 2011, 05:00:41 PM

the suspension yes you had, but just included the whole sentence, think you concentrated on the wrong half
Ahh OK then :)

Holz

locked into my DT, and should be a big facotr on pushing the roos into the 8. When we finally get an injury break we could look dangerous.

roo boys!

Quote from: Holzman on March 16, 2011, 01:47:53 AM
locked into my DT, and should be a big facotr on pushing the roos into the 8. When we finally get an injury break we could look dangerous.
He is a bargain.