Petrenko !!

Started by admrap, May 07, 2009, 06:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admrap

Petrenko out - Greenwood in....is this a good move if peternko gets dropped this week to gain an extra 61k cash for future upgrades.....there is slim pickens in rookie defenders
Thoughts???

king_hird

yer i think i will do the same move, even if he doesnt get dropped

not much going on in backline rookies prolli for the rest of the year so i would prolli do that trade as will i

EZY

What about Hurley! Looks like he is 1 week away at the most and should play the rest of the year, also seems to have a lot greater upside than Greenwood. I am holding on to Petrenko for 1 more week and the trading for Hurley

footyfrenzy

yeah i did that trade last week petrenko to greenwood and im thinkn of doin a cheney to hurley trade in the next week or 2 considering cheney is M.I.A

Blueboys

Thats what i will do this week too. That will give me the $ to upgrade Hasalbey to Swan....

Chief Runs With Beer

Wow - Greenwood scores 70-something on debut and everybody thinks they've discovered gold!

Probably the same people who dumped Stephen Hill after the opening rounds.

Prospector_1

admrap

There is no other options to downgrade to in defence to make some decent cash for future trades.....Greenwood seems the one atm

Chief Runs With Beer

Greg Broughton and Michael Hurley are options on the near horizon.

admrap

i got broughton...with hurley ur only getting like 20k

Chief Runs With Beer

There is now no options.

The DT anti-christ has omitted Greenwood.

admrap

yer not happy with that. might wait and see on freos new elevated rookie Luke Pratt...he seems is going to be dubuting this week

StantonLEGEND

trengove will be back within the next thee weeks i think and i also think that the other slattery from essendon may get a run soon...if we stop winning

valkorum

Quote from: admrap on May 08, 2009, 07:08:42 AM
yer not happy with that. might wait and see on freos new elevated rookie Luke Pratt...he seems is going to be dubuting this week

I am not sure who he has been elevated for - either Crowley or Palmer, but definitely worth keeping an eye on

Nath83

Petrenko named, looks like he's in again.