Main Menu

All Time NBA Draft:

Started by Maca24, February 26, 2011, 12:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew3737

8-6 Suited

Because whenever the press wanted information on the Celtics, they went to him for the '411'. Hence where his nickname came from.

Oh and Andrew, I'm only 25 so technically not 'my time' but I meant it in the aspect of my age. :P

Andrew3737

Going to take Dikembe Mutumbo.

8-6 Suited

RiOtChEsS

The Human Highlight Film Dominique Wilkins...

Miller Time Reggie Miller...

8-6 Suited

Shattered lol I wanted to take Miller as my bench outside threat lol

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on March 10, 2011, 01:11:18 PM
thats just greedy (; Jesus and Reggie on the one team...

8-6 Suited

There is always Joe Dumars I guess haha :P

j959

Quote from: Marcz on March 10, 2011, 02:14:21 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on March 10, 2011, 01:11:18 PM
thats just greedy (; Jesus and Reggie on the one team...
Miller is thought about in the 2nd tier after MJ, Bird, Magic etc but i'm not sold on his Hall of fame credentials that much - he was a good 3pt shooter and especially clutch with the game on the line and I think that has magnified his standing - i don't think he did much else apart from shoot 3s and you would rate Ray Allen over Reggie any day of the week ...

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: j959 on March 10, 2011, 04:22:40 PM
now there hasn't been a lot of quality or 'steals' coming from pick 52 in the NBA draft history that I quickly googled ...
all I could find was CJ Bruton taken at 52 in 1997 by the Grizzlies and draft day traded to the Trailblazers; Al Hairston by the Sonics in 1968; Rasual Butler taken by the Heat in 2002 - so no great shakes there ...

i am now going to change this with pick 52, i'll take ...

Luc Longley - just kidding ... I actually will take ...

X X even though he can be a bit over-rated (and at the same time under-rated) but I will take him because of his versatility and I need someone to defend MJ when we play Marcz (a tag in basketball??)   ;)
well u could if it were ur pick... <---insert tongue smiley face

j959

Quote from: Marcz on March 10, 2011, 04:29:57 PM
Quote from: j959 on March 10, 2011, 04:22:40 PM
now there hasn't been a lot of quality or 'steals' coming from pick 52 in the NBA draft history that I quickly googled ...
all I could find was CJ Bruton taken at 52 in 1997 by the Grizzlies and draft day traded to the Trailblazers; Al Hairston by the Sonics in 1968; Rasual Butler taken by the Heat in 2002 - so no great shakes there ...

i am now going to change this with pick 52, i'll take ...

Luc Longley - just kidding ... I actually will take ...

X X even though he can be a bit over-rated (and at the same time under-rated) but I will take him because of his versatility and I need someone to defend MJ when we play Marcz (a tag in basketball??)   ;)
well u could if it were ur pick... <---insert tongue smiley face
Shower! i mis-calculated?!??!  i must've read Shaggy's post and thought he was taking a pick and yeah, but, no, but, yeah but no ...    :o

RiOtChEsS

bahaha all good mate we r human after all...

really missing my smileys and images )=

j959

Quote from: Marcz on March 10, 2011, 04:39:28 PM
bahaha all good mate we r human after all...

really missing my smileys and images )=
mine only came back today after going missing after the forum program upgrade - hopefully they stay!  ???    ;)

Andrew3737

I haven't met one person that has Reggie Miller in the 2nd teir after the greats.

8-6 Suited