Main Menu

All Time NBA Draft:

Started by Maca24, February 26, 2011, 12:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Andrew3737 on February 28, 2011, 02:10:35 AM
Timberwolves could win in the olympics tbh. The gap is just wayyyy to big. Its the individuals putting on a big show rather tthen the actual team.
::) pretty sure they lost in 04 and that team couldve run ragged any team u can name in of the Timberwolves history... even an alltime Twolves team could not beat the 04 dream team.

Andrew3737

I don't think you understood what I said.

Instead of the usa team going to the oynpics, they could've sent any nba team and won. 04 was funny.

8-6 Suited

Really? That would be interesting to watch.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Andrew3737 on February 28, 2011, 02:34:28 AM
I don't think you understood what I said.

Instead of the usa team going to the oynpics, they could've sent any nba team and won. 04 was funny.
::) dude ur impossible

Andrew3737

It would be. I guess you don't realise how big the gap is?

8-6 Suited

The 06 World Championships must have been a big gap too. Surprised they only got 3rd then too.

But Marcz, don't continue it on... It must be true, Andrew said it. Otherwise he will get his 'buddies' to come here once again, register and defend his opinion.

Andrew3737

Cool story bro.

Not going to argue, because I'll be a White Goodman if I do.

Also, I defended my opinion with facts. We can go back to the Kobe>Shaq thing again if you want? I'd rather not though.

RiOtChEsS

statistics arent the bible and u r not the lord.

Andrew3737

They are in this game. You should realise this.

RiOtChEsS

Andrew3737

lol... No.

Stats are everything in this game. Is all.

8-6 Suited

Public Opinion > Your opinion... And that public thinks you are a White Goodman. I just so happen to be a member of the public.

As for Kobe>Shaq, keep bringing it up and I will keep telling you exactly what I have said. Shaq peak > Kobe peak. Kobe career > Shaq career. Kobe>Shaq.

On and Andrew, move on son.

Andrew3737

lol. Kobe>Shaq career? Give me a break. Kobe isn't even the hair on SHaqs big baboon ass.

But I've already shown my work. You're just too stubborn to admit you are wrong.

I'm White Goodman, thats fine. If a White Goodman shows his work everytime he tells his opinion, then so be it. Been through this before so I'm not looking for another splatter.

8-6 Suited

Shaq, 4 rings. Kobe, 5 rings and potential to get another. That alone = more than Shaq's all but retired career.

Oh and Andrew...

Andrew3737

You're a White Goodman for not respecting my opinion.

In all seriousness though, Bill Russell>MJ then yeah?