Main Menu

All Time NBA Draft:

Started by Maca24, February 26, 2011, 12:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Oh I respect your opinion until such a time you continue to bring it up into your arguments, and say shower like "We can go back to the Kobe>Shaq thing again if you want? I'd rather not get out of my pink tutu though"

Bill Russell has nothing on Jordan. Thats like the stupidest comparison ever. 2 different eras to begin with.

Andrew3737

You said Kobe was better career that he had 5 rings to Shaqs 4. What about Russell's 11 to MJ's 6?

You see why that doesn't make any sense?

8-6 Suited

Russell may be one of my top 5 ever Celtics but doesn't mean he gets that much respect. Don' forget his 5 NBA MVP awards.

But as I said, different eras.

Andrew3737

I realise that, I'm not actually making Russell>MJ argument or whatever. I was just pointing out, since you made Kobe's 5 rings such an important factor in the comparison between him and SHaq, I thought I'd do one between Russell and MJ.

8-6 Suited

Career in the same era, works fine. Careers in different eras, not so much.

But you have to be the easiest person to goad into debates Andrew, because you don't let anything go. I clearly stated ina nother thread I was too drunk to make a pick yet you take me serious here? t's awesome. I love it. Thanks for the entertainment.

Andrew3737

If I took you serious, I woulda shown stats ;) you should know that.

8-6 Suited

Not really, because you did show stats when you brought up Russell vs Jordan, serious or not. ;)

Andrew3737

I did?

So is Robert Horry better then Kobe?

RiOtChEsS

Andrew3737

8-6 Suited

Big Shot Rob is sex on wheels. Clutch as a baby on its breastfeeding mothers chesticles.

RiOtChEsS

Andrew3737

Watching the CC final. Have fun.

Have a nice juicy greasy breakfest in the morning eh 8-6.

8-6 Suited

I have a plan actually. missus leaves for work at 7:30. Will get up about 6:30. I dont have work tomorrow thus I can sleep in.

HOWEVER< I willg et her to wake me up and I'll take her car to maccas for a couple mighty mcmuffins since she is blocking me in.

Plan solved.

RiOtChEsS

haha up and looking productive only to go back to bed mwahaha :P