Main Menu

tough one.

Started by magpies11, February 26, 2011, 03:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpies11

Swan and anthony with 70k in bank or...
pendlebury and bartel with 15k??

was leaning towards pendle and bartel but i dont want to miss out when swan throws out a performance like tonight and miss a 150. thoughts?

ando_10

well tonight i learnt as good as pendlebury will be this year i think swan will dominate the sc scoreboard.
ya cant miss swanny so for me its swan and anthony

Fletch74

Quote from: ando_10 on February 26, 2011, 09:02:00 AM
well tonight i learnt as good as pendlebury will be this year i think swan will dominate the sc scoreboard.
You can't go on last night for this decision. What would have Swan's role been if Pendles was palying? For me, I think Pendles and Bartel with Swan an upgrade later in the season.

ben_ess94

you can argue well for both,

depending on your other mids, it is hard to say

Purple 77

i dont think anthony is all that flash, so pendles and bartel in my opinion

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Fletch74 on February 26, 2011, 12:00:21 PM
Quote from: ando_10 on February 26, 2011, 09:02:00 AM
You can't go on last night for this decision. What would have Swan's role been if Pendles was palying? For me, I think Pendles and Bartel with Swan an upgrade later in the season.

plus 1

BratPack

It is a tough one. There's a lot of unanswered question, What's Pendles role going to be? Will Bartel be targeted more now that GAJ is gone? Can Anthony come back from injury? Can Swan do it again?

If pressed....I'd go Swan-Anthony. If Anthony comes back to his best there's more upside.

Alex7089

I agree with BP here. Ultra premium and potential cheap premium. A 125+ average and a 95+ average= Win every time.

Don't like the look of Bartel myself too many question marks and I don't want to pay that much for a guy who may or may not return to form he once had under completely different circumstances.

ELLsendon

Swan and anthony.

to me swan is a must.

magpies11