My team - Doing pretty well

Started by rhyatt, May 06, 2009, 01:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhyatt

Hey boys,

I have 15 trades left and $96,200 in the bank.
What would be your next move? m.robinson for c.coughlan? any other ideas?

c.cornes - s.fisher - l.hodge - r.houlihan - j.drummond - s.hill - j.petrenko (k.cheney - g.broughton)

d.swan - b.gibbs - j.selwood - l.hayes - d.rich - j.ziebell (d.beams - m.robinson)

d.cox - a.sandilands (s.jacobs - a.browne)

n.riewodlt - a.didak - b.deledio - j.brown - s.higgens - n.krakour - m.brown (t.walker - t.hentschel)

Really looking forward to your feedback - please dont hold back on negative and postive feedback!

Thanks in advance!

NastyNige

not a bad team there, rhyatt
no pressing injuries, and IMO, don't really need to do anything.

If you feel Cogs is worth the risk on injury, then he should score a lot of points.  I am tempted with Cogs, but I have been burnt badly this year with older players and injuries, and have been forced into a number of trades...

jettiman93

THIS is possibly the worst team i have ever seen my gosh this is bad how silly do you want to be you disgrace, absolute rubbish! wow that is a bad team wow :-)

verda32

yeah it is pretty bad, when u don't have ablett or buddy. But there is always next year!!!

rhyatt

thanks nasty
jetti and verds that is shower form givin ppl shower on fanfooty - grow up
i could get ablett and buddy very soon anyways...

and franklin has shown nothing and ablett is injured - i do agree i should of had him fro the start but i decided to wait till his price dropped and thus addin him to my midfield at a later stage

FYI - i have been ranked upto 260 in aus - couple of weeks back - and still doin alrite - should bounce back up with everyone losing gablett :)

rhyatt

come on boys - give me something to think about!

rhyatt

now what do you think of my team after the weekend.
glad i went with my gut and got sandi - he will dominate the rest of the season no doubt!

please voice your opinion on my team - do you think i should change anything at all?

HugeAckman

Quote from: verda32 on May 07, 2009, 07:34:16 AM
yeah it is pretty bad, when u don't have ablett or buddy. But there is always next year!!!

LOL

Let me be the first to say that is a bloody awesome team! How many trades have you used?

rhyatt

Cheers mate

I have 14 trades left