NAB Cup Stats Spreadsheet

Started by ossie85, February 25, 2011, 07:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Has been updated to include Melbourne v Essendon. Still wish I could attach spreadsheets on this site :(

So over here it is.

ossie85

Fletch74

As I mentioned on wordpress Ossie, this is awesome stuff. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, although I'm sure you have ita ll under control.

SIXX66

nice work bro.... much appreciated

pepsi

ossie85

Quote from: Fletch74 on February 26, 2011, 11:27:38 AM
As I mentioned on wordpress Ossie, this is awesome stuff. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, although I'm sure you have ita ll under control.

Cheers Fletch, I'll be sure to abuse any favours later, don't worry!

And another update:

Cats v Saints

ossie85

hawk_88

Cheers Ossie,

Do you know when Challenge statistics will be available?

ossie85

Not for sure. They usually don't become available until after the preseason is finished.

Fletch74

Quote from: ossie85 on February 28, 2011, 07:32:57 AM

Not for sure. They usually don't become available until after the preseason is finished.
The Herald Sun publish them in the week leading up to Rd 1, but anyone interested in the DT NAB Challenge Stats for an indication of SC, here goes...

Fantasy Freak NABrd2

Super Toast

Amazing work Ossie, absolutely blown away by your dedication.  Do u have access to all challenge stats per chance? (& will u be updating your spreadsheet with said stats) I'm not in a position to be spending coin on championship data etc, etc.. atm.  Even the herald sun's charging peeps for premo info this year via subscriptions to their pro data gold thingy (on top of l'il black book sales) Fantasy freako just seems to release drips and drabs. You seem to be the offering the most conclusive and current info regarding well everything..

Cheers & keep up the amazing work plz. I need it  ;)

Tyler aka SuperToast

ossie85

Cheers Fletch

And thank you Super Toast :)

DT Nab Challenge stats are given out by the Champion Data newsletter, but SC stuff isn't available yet.

Junktimer

Absolutely amazing ossie.  Mindblown at this.

Just a question, bit of an excel noob, is it possible to sort by average score and to separate players by position?

ossie85

Indeed just highlight ALL the columns, go to Data --> Sort, and follow the prompts

ossie85