Main Menu

Live scores to appear in toolbar

Started by weatherguru, February 24, 2011, 08:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weatherguru

Hi there,

Just thought it would be good to have the live scores appear in the toolbar (depending on which live game you are following)similar to cricinfo or cricket australia's live scores. Not sure on the work involved in this but it would be nice to see. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Guru

Boomz

That would be pretty good... Might be a bit of work tho.

m0nty

The menu to the right of the logo, I presume that's what you're referring to as the toolbar? That is a static part of the page, meaning that it doesn't have any dynamic content other than what's in your cookies. Thus I couldn't really put live content in there. There are only ever two live games on at once so I reckon it's not that huge a problem.

Or maybe I'm not understanding your question.

weatherguru

Sorry, I should have been clearer with what I meant. I meant the browser toolbar when the main window is minimised. i.e at the bottom of your desktop showing which applications you have open. Have a look at cric info live scores and minimise it to see what I mean. Happy to clarify further if you need me to.

Cheers

Guru

m0nty

Right, I get what you mean. The correct term for that is the title.

I'll see what I can do.

m0nty

Alrighty then, I think I've got that working. Should have the two mascot names and the scores in the tooblar, plus the match time and how many minutes of delay you have set.

Prospector_1

roo boys!

Alex7089

m0nty I just encountered a problem. I am watching the Collingwood Vs WCE on delayed TV, on 7, I was watching the live DT scoring with teams off but the score still appeared on the toolbar :-\