Main Menu

NBA 2k11

Started by Andrew3737, February 23, 2011, 09:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew3737

I think it is. Very strong everywhere. Obviously not the favourite, but I think we can make a push in the finals.

8-6 Suited

I think you can make a push for sure. I might do another draft myself.

Andrew3737

I've got everyone into doing these :D

8-6 Suited

I actually have one that I have been playing for the last couple weeks or so, but I ended up with the first pick, so Lebron just tears it up lol  He's averaging a triple double on All-Star at the moment lol 32 games in, I think I am 25-7. Roughly about that from the top of my mind. The xbox is in my bedroom at the moment as we packed the dvd player so my missus has been using that the last couple nights while I been getting my drink on lol

Andrew3737

LeBron just turns any team into a finals team. Just ridiculous how good this guy is.

Can you believe he took the current Cavaliers to 60+ wins? Just flowering insane.

8-6 Suited

Yet with Shaq, couldn't get a title. ;) Must have been Shaq's fault lol

Nah I know, he is a flowering beast.

Andrew3737

lol Shaq is like 38 years old under 20 minutes.

LayBron pretty much gives you 30/8/7 every game. He will be better then Jordon imo.

8-6 Suited

I actually agree with that, but I don't think he will get the titles though. Not in this day and age. He will get 3-4 though.

Andrew3737

I'll be doing a dynasty after this. Whcih would prob be in a month.

Andrew3737

WAS 100-96 HOU

Average team. Gasol defended Griffen pretty well, limited him to 12 points 6 boards, while getting 10 points 18 rebounds himself. Was injured in the 4th QTR.

Iggy has 20 pts and 9 assists

While Miller had another big game with 27 points, 10 assists and 8 rebounds.

WAS 4-2

Andrew3737

WAS 95-88 CHA

Number 3 offensive team in the league.

Kept them under 20 points for the last 3 Qtrs after they had a 41 point first qtr. Kirilenko exploded in the 2nd half. Scoring 25 of his 27 there on 86% shooting. 100% 3pt. Gasol, as always dominated with 19 points, 11 rebounds. Miller with another double double. Iggy got destroyed by Ellis n the first qtr but recovered and kept him to 6 points for the rest of the game.

WAS 5-2

3 games on the trot.

Andrew3737

WAS 93-97 CHI

Chicago the number 2 team, (I'm 12) destroyed me in the 4th. 11 points to their 31.

Kobe scored 20 of them. Just a shocking 4th QTR in a good 3qtr game though.

WAS 5-3

Wes Mantooth

im playing the my player mode... shockingly slow.
i like playing 12min qtrs because it provides realistic end scores.
once you do a couple of good things and get a few skill points, it takes forever to get anywhere.
so i decided to cheat as I dont have endless years to waste on a video game. I upped most things to around 70-80 to be competitive. I was with the thunder and requested a trade to the celts as a 6th man...went the nuggets instead. playing as 4th seed in playoffs and god damn did the computer get a hell of a lot better... ill keep you updated on my finals glory.

valkorum

Has anyone got this on PC - is it any good on PC?

Andrew3737

I'd skip it if its not on a next gen console. I got NBA 08 and 2k9 on pc, flowering terrible.