RATE MY TEAM V8 (The lonley island made a song about this team)

Started by Tittan99, February 21, 2011, 10:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOW GOOD IS MY TEAM?

1 (16.7%)
2 (33.3%)
3 (50%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Tittan99

Defenders:
B. Goddard (B/C), B. Gibbs (B/C), B. Deledio (B/C), G. Broughton, J. Grimes, A. Otten, D. Heppell
J. Toy, N.Dulgan, P. Puopolo

Midfielders:
D. Swan (c), M. Boyd (vc), J. Bartel, L. Anthony, D. Swallow, D. Harris
T. Mzungu (M/F), S. Atley, T. Schnider (M/F)

Ruckmen
A. Sandilands, D. Cox
B. Moran, T. Derickx

Forwards:
P. Chapman (M/F), L. Franklin, C. Sylivia (M/F), D. Zaharakis (M/F), S. Higgins (M/F), A. Krackouer (M/F), C. Richardson
B. Matera, I Smith, I. Callian

Changes to my team in BOLD

IN Smith OUT Sumner
IN Zaharkis OUT Revoldt
IN Cox OUT Warnock
IN Schnider OUT Wallis

Cmon guys honestly JIZZ IN MY PANTS

Jakeyboy

solid alround team,
not sure bout your forwardline but apart from that good

eaglesman

thanks for the rate mate,,, i don't like i. smith didnt look impressive to me but his mpp makes him more attractive i agree with you, perhaps hibberd instead unless u hav chose smith for fwd mpp reasons...

i dont think atley will play early matey  i wud trade him out and look at a different rookie again maybe hibberd haha

love how u have started richardson(i jus changed my team to do the same) however i think at this stage starting Krak is a risk but of course will watch in the weeks to come... i startin mzungu

i dumped duigan after the first round for coad, i jus think his JS is much better than duigan's even tho he was impressive, another watch

here is mine updated bud http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,26532.0.html

beermee

i like that you have got higgins. he looked pretty good on the w'end. fingers crossed for an injury free year for him.....

yorgis

atley>>>> hibberd gives you an mpp for you defense
which riewoldt did you downgrade, if it was nick, why? [ to get cox? ]
looks like a pretty solid team

Tittan99

Quote from: yorgis on February 23, 2011, 06:23:41 PM
atley>>>> hibberd gives you an mpp for you defense
which riewoldt did you downgrade, if it was nick, why? [ to get cox? ]
looks like a pretty solid team

Yeh it was nick Last year i had so much trouble fiddling around with my rucs and this year i started my team with peirtie. i just dont see him as a safe option but yeh i got Cox I can just leave ther Rucs alone and not have to worry about them. Anyway Zaharakis will do fine as a midpriced cash cow. The only dection i have left is Cox Vs Jolly but atm i am more leaning towards Cox due to the fact that he is from WC and i dont have any othe WC in my team so it will be alright for the buys sittuation.

Mr.Craig

My team has 18 players in common with yours so I think we are on a similar wavelength. Maybe swap out Sylvia - there are a number of good options around $380,000 / $390,000. Don't know about Moran but hopefully you wont have to use him much.