19. Pavlich, M
20. Knights, C
21. Krakouer, A
22 Matera, B

31. Richardson, C
32. Mzungu, T
33. Callinan, I

54k left over

Overall I'm pretty happy but I think I need to change something but i'm not sure what to change

Ago97

22 reads and 0 comments not a good start  :'(

Botak

I'll scratch your back if...

Not sure about Atley, he didn't look too good in the NAB so far. No Bennell or Swallow? No Swan? And your taking some awful risks in the lower end of your Forward line too... Up to you ultimately, but I'd go for a re-juggle if I were you....

Hoggy

Not a terrible team.

Backs are fairly strong, nothing needs changing there.

You've loaded up on your mids quite hard. I'd recommend maybe downgrading judd/anthony to another rookie (swallow, polec, gaff come to mind) and then using the extra cash to upgrade petrie in your rucks or to get swan in your mids.

Other than that its not too bad, few risks here and there but it wouldn't be dreamteam without em!

SydneyRox

Nice looking team overall, I dont mind the 4 premium mids, you have left room for swan and GAJ later on and that will be a nice midfield

Rucks need a review with Petrie to miss round 1 and Campbell is listed as 6weeks in todays news, you will be eating doughnuts

Heavy on the rookies, but it could well pay off!

ravun

brandy

Have also left out Swan for the time being. I do have Boyd though.

Solid all round mate. The back line is fairly similar to what most people are going to have I think, which is good. It means we won't be missing out on anything.

I like the mids. Not a lot of people have a combination with Swan OR Boyd. If it pays off for you, then you'll be a stand out.

Monitor the rookies prior round 1 and I think it will be fine.

Ago97

Atley 4 Conca
Judd 4 Hodge
Campbell 4 Derixx

Ago97

And im predicting that swan will score bout 110 first round and his breakeven will shoot up and then pinch him after round 6 or 7 same with boyd :)

brandy

Good plan. I'm hoping the same with Swan, but the opposite with Boyd ;)

Windigo

Yeah definitely. I have 2 major premiums in the mids and Kornes.

I think you've loaded up on the heavies a little too much here.

tomahawk05

i like that you dont have swan
he is a proven gun but its unique and frees up a bit of money for u to work with
id get rid of petrie... maybe seaby?