Where's Leigh Brown??
1 (33.3%)
Bust A Move!!
2 (66.7%)
Cheesetastic!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Jimmy_It

Come on, tear this team apart! I wanna hear all feedback - the worse it is, the better I will make this team!

DEFENDERS: Goddard, Enright, Delidio, Duffield, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Coad, Puopolo, Duigan)
MIDFIELDERS: Swan, Bartel, Hodge, Gibbs, D. Swallow, Mzungu (Polec, Harris, Liberatore)
RUCKS: Sandilands, Petrie (Smith, Derickx)
FORWARDS: Franklin, Didak, Sylvia, Goodes, N. Riewoldt, A. Krakouer, Richardson (Matera, Sumner, Callinan)

BANK: $1,500

Canuck

Not a huge fan of Enright this year, maybe someone cheaper like Malceski or Waters could free up some cash since you don't have much left in the bank.  Or Gibbs could move to the back line and throw in Watson or even Murphy if you can afford it.

I also get nervous about Goodes, he's old.

Plastic Boy

Dont listen to those comments, Enright will be great this year, dont expect the same ol cats, I think they'll be shipped around in different positions and diff roles, Enright dominated the NAB cup game and they'll figure out a way to avoid the tag...

Waters or Eski, they were last years news....

Goodes always starts slow, so he might be worth cutting for SJ or even downgrading to O'keefe for extra cash.

Really dont like the Petrie ruckman option, if he misses round 1 with suspension you'll have Petrie and Smith out (GC Bye)... so you'll need Detrickx to play round 1 to avoid a donut.... rethink your ruck big time!!!

Jimmy_It

I'm waiting too see how Goodes goes in the pre-season (He may be old but until he fails there's no reason to bet against him) - otherwise I may go with O'Keefe or Higgins etc.

Enright is Mr. reliable - unless he's injured or has a major role change in the team he's gonna stay.

Gibbs is only in the midfield because he is a DPP. Otherwise he would be a defender. Gotta keep your options open with these byes.

Jimmy_It

Yeah I'm gonna wait n see how Petrie looks in games to come - If he fires up then there's no point wasting a trade to bring him in (If I start with a Warnock or Jacobs etc. and they are underperforming). Time will tell, but I'm not too concerned with loosing 70 odd points in round 1 if I can save a trade - Trades are priceless in the end stretch of the season

glynman90

I don't like Goodes this year. I think Giansiracusa is better, he's cheaper too.

Tittan99

Quote from: Plastic Boy on February 21, 2011, 09:38:09 PM
Dont listen to those comments, Enright will be great this year, dont expect the same ol cats, I think they'll be shipped around in different positions and diff roles, Enright dominated the NAB cup game and they'll figure out a way to avoid the tag...

Waters or Eski, they were last years news....

Goodes always starts slow, so he might be worth cutting for SJ or even downgrading to O'keefe for extra cash.

Really dont like the Petrie ruckman option, if he misses round 1 with suspension you'll have Petrie and Smith out (GC Bye)... so you'll need Detrickx to play round 1 to avoid a donut.... rethink your ruck big time!!!

MAJOR +1

Jimmy_It

with a higher career average and better overall ave. over the last 5 years, not to mention a high ave. last year, that's a pretty un-informed call re: goodes vs gia. not to mention goodes is a DPP

glynman90

Goodes is an old barbie and Gia gets 130s and 140s, how's that uninformed?

Jimmy_It

gotta play the averages - cant argue with them, and as i said, until he looks old and useless on the field there's no reason to bet against a player that was just named captain

Jimmy_It

Quote from: glynman90 on February 21, 2011, 09:59:19 PM
Goodes is an old barbie and Gia gets 130s and 140s, how's that uninformed?

Interesting to note that Goodes scored a 158 last year as well... hmmm