Updated Team after RD 1 NABcup - need thoughts

Started by Generalsor, February 21, 2011, 06:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Generalsor

Tried to have a lot of MPP options and the odd unique.

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Duffield, Grimes, Adcock, Astbury, Heppell
bench: Toy, Puopolo, Duigan

Mids: Swan, Chapman, Gibbs, Kennedy, D. Swallow, Harris
bench: Mzungu, Atley, Wallis

Rucks: Sandilands, Petrie
bench: Z. Smith, Campbell

Forwards: Franklin, Didak, Sylvia, Riewoldt, Gilbert, Knights, A. Krakouer
bench: Gamble, C. Richardson, Callinan

Thoughts?

brandy

Chapman and Gibbs in the centre is definitely a different move to most. Good line-up.

I think there are not going to be a lot of "unique" picks this year, so going down the MPP path and having a different combination of a lot of the commonly picked players might be a good move. Whilst none of your players are going to be unique, you've created room for more of the popular guys than most.

Nice work.

Botak

I like Duffs and Grimes in the back (although in the end I went with Broughton over the Duffman), and have also gone with Chapman in the centre as well. Still not sure about Adcock or Knights, but you're backing yourself by doing some things a little differently... Looks pretty good.

Footy God

Quote from: brandy on February 21, 2011, 06:35:13 PM
Chapman and Gibbs in the centre is definitely a different move to most. Good line-up.

I think there are not going to be a lot of "unique" picks this year, so going down the MPP path and having a different combination of a lot of the commonly picked players might be a good move. Whilst none of your players are going to be unique, you've created room for more of the popular guys than most.

Nice work.
Whats not to be convinced about Knights?

Botak

Quote from: Footy God on February 21, 2011, 07:18:10 PM
Quote from: brandy on February 21, 2011, 06:35:13 PM

Nice work.
Whats not to be convinced about Knights?

Injury risk? Not saying there aren't other players who are also a punt, just sayin'... :)