RATE MY DREAM TEAM... FJ Hummer material?

Started by Crow, February 20, 2011, 10:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

My side is as follows and will give my reasons at the end. Interested to hear your thoughts:

DEF:
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, Otten, Coad, Duigan (Puopolo, Toy, Hibberd)
MID:
Swan (c) Boyd (vc) Burgoyne, Anthony, Harris, Heppell (Swallow, Bennell, Atley)
RUCK:
Sandilands, Petrie (Moran, Macauley)
FWD:
Chapman, Franklin, Sylvia, Riewoldt, Brown, Rioli, Krakouer (Mzungu, Richardson, Callinan)

$32,900

I would love to have Cox mostly but cannot afford and my mail is JB will be firing for round 1 so he is a lock for me.  I originally had Montagna & Selwood but decided to take the punt on Burgoyne & Anthony whom i feel are in for big years. They could be my smokeys! Question marks hang over Petrie (scoring ability), Calinan (speed and eventually his spot) Atley (scoring ability), Moran & Macualey who both might not play due to the new interchange rule however impressed me in round 1 of NAB cup and think they will be in the mix. And i would want to fit in (guess im looking for reasons from you guys!?!) Didak (how is his fitness?) Gilbert (how is his mental state?) along with Wallis, Contin, Prestia, Matera whom i think all look the goods. Also concerned with having too many GC players but seem to be able to cover that in round 1 by playing Puopolo & Atley on the field.

Projected score not the greatest of about 1900 but i feel i should hit 2100 most weeks. Unsure of how the byes will affect me either.

FJ Hummer material... I am not sure???

Mozza3

Good team but I'd try and upgrade Burgoyne to a Montagna or Selwood.

Flame

Good side..I like the structure of it..Should do well..I hope Burgoyne has a good year...unique pick there..

Crow

Cash is my problem. Id love to upgrade both Petrie & Burgoyne but $32k does not buy me a good enough player. The only other person i could consider leaving out to pick up more cash would be Chappy but its always a scary prospect of leaving out the Chap Man.

Mozza3

Well you could downgrade Benell to free up some cash. Your fwd line will be in strife come round 6 so I'd probably only choose one of Rioil or Franklin.

nipple

maybe burgoyne for polec or gaff and rioli for gamble to free up some cash for cox and other midfielders!