Smith, Toy, Duigan

Boyd C, Montagna, Selwood, Sidebottom, swallow, poles
Crameri, harris, hibberd

Sandilands, Petrie
Moran, Derickx

N.Riewoldt, Pavluch, rioli, higgins, mcaffer, zaharkis, mzungu
Richardson, matera, mckernan

$18,500 left

im pretty happy with my team and i am confident that my benches will provide good cover. The only swap i am considering making is ryder to petrie and sidebottom to pendlebury but i think that the sandi/ryder combo is unique and will pay off and sidebottom will be premium by end of year so atm it is all good.
Please tell me your thoughts

Boomz

Looks pretty good not sure about Astbury in the backline he did well in the 1st rd but once others are back I don't think he will... Mcaffer & Zaharakis could be good uniques I think Zaka will be better out fo the 2 though. Crameri is still on the rookie list so even though he looks good we can't upgrade him unless we get an LTI so I'd pick someone else. btw who is Poles? did u mean Polec? anyway good team.

jvalles

Quote from: NICNATPADDYWHACK on February 20, 2011, 07:29:21 PM
Definately a winner boys

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Astbury, Otten, Heppel
Smith, Toy, Duigan

Boyd C, Montagna, Selwood, Sidebottom, swallow, poles
Crameri, harris, hibberd

Sandilands, Petrie
Moran, Derickx

N.Riewoldt, Pavluch, rioli, higgins, mcaffer, zaharkis, mzungu

$18,500 left

im pretty happy with my team and i am confident that my benches will provide good cover. The only swap i am considering making is ryder to petrie and sidebottom to pendlebury but i think that the sandi/ryder combo is unique and will pay off and sidebottom will be premium by end of year so atm it is all good.
Please tell me your thoughts

No way, you've got way too many risks in there, would be lucky to crack the top 10, 000, risks don't get you to the top, proven studs get you to the top.

Guys who could ruin your team based on shower scores, injury or plain duds include Astbury, Rioli, Higgins, Mcaffer, Zaharakis...I wouldn't even risk it with Pav either, much better options out there.

yorgis

better options than pav and higgins ? who?

canty

Sorry to tell ya, but without swan this team is no where near perfect.
fair effort though

NICNATPADDYWHACK

changes made
think it is a lot more solid now

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Adcock, Otten, Heppel
Smith, Toy, Duigan

Boyd C, Montagna, Selwood, pendlebury, swallow, polec
gaff, harris, hibberd

Sandilands, Ryder
smith, Derickx

N.Riewoldt, rioli, higgins, mcaffer, zaharkis, Astbury,  mzungu

$30, 500 left
changes in bold

NICNATPADDYWHACK

no need for swan. B an individual and hope he has a shocker. Have pendlebury who will jump into swan class this year and goddard and boyd are there already

canty

I personally hope they both have shockers... but It's not gonna happen.
Difference is Swan is a KING, best DT player in the whole competition
Pendlebury will soon be the best... but aslong as swan is there, he will always be the prince.

NICNATPADDYWHACK

well you could be nice and hope that pendlebury has a blinder of a year for my sake and swan breaks his leg michael brlow style in the first couple of rounds but hey not like i want anyone to break their leg

Botak

LOL, yeah I dunno... Adcock's burnt me pretty badly in the past, but that could just be a personal thing ;)

Montagna is awesome when he's on, but he was a bit inconsistent for me last year as well - I've left him out in the cold this year. I really like your ruck now that you've got Ryder in for Petrie and Pendlebury is a better choice to my mind than Sidebottom.

Still some risks in there tho, and I think the guys here have a point about Swan... :)

NICNATPADDYWHACK

to me zaharakis isn't a risks. My only big risks are astbury and maybe mcaffer toan extent. Had mcaffer last year when he ran hot and was great. similar to mcglynn a couple of years ago. ran under the radar. adcock could swap to leigh brown now he is playing ruck but not sure about browns consistency. Did have hayes but he is 31 now. Hayes is still a champ but out with the old in with the new. cant afford swan and i dont reckon i need him. I would rather have a solid all round team then a couple of stars couple of duds. More consistency
thanks for the comments.
will consider adcock

NICNATPADDYWHACK

new updtae gaff has gone to libba from wb and adcock to grimes

new team looks like this

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppel
Smith, Toy, Duigan

Boyd C, Montagna, Selwood, pendlebury, swallow, polec
libratore, harris, hibberd

Sandilands, Ryder
smith, Derickx

N.Riewoldt, rioli, higgins, mcaffer, zaharkis, Astbury,  mzungu

NICNATPADDYWHACK

im liking the look of that much more now what is everyone elses thoughts
thanks guys for the feedback
with this team i am in for a big year

Botak

Well like I said, I'm biased against Adcock... :D But yeah I reckon Adcock for Grimes is a good choice. :) I've just updated my own team in a thread I started last October.... let me know what you think.... http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,22509.0.html

But yeah, Looks good mate. ;)

nostradamus

backs are very solid

.....mids are really good too....but do worry about "no swan".....think he's a must have

rucks very good

am not liking ur fwds.....very thin, dont like higgins...injury prone, l dont think theres much upside in macaffer........and astbury is a wait and see IMO

.....on the upside l think zaha is in for a big year

maybe downgrade one of ur premium mids to a rookie, upgrade another to swan

.......lose higgins, macaffer and astbury.....upgrade two of them and maybe get knights

hope that helps  ;)