The ICC World Cup Discussion Thread

Started by Hawka, February 19, 2011, 06:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Yes well done India. I was also going for SL a shame they couldn't win. Especially when jayawardene scored an unbeaten century...

Alex7089

Yeah I thought Mahela had gotten them over the line...Evidently they just didn't take enough wickets.

McRooster

Luck of the Irish - phooey!  :P

Firstly missing out on the soccer world cup because of a Frenchy hand ball and now being told they're not in the next cricket World Cup  >:(

*Kenya + two other nations are gonna miss out.

http://www.cricket.co.uk/ireland/icc_cut_world_cup_numbers_rss1635573.shtml

Cicjose

I want to see the associate nations WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cicjose on April 06, 2011, 10:43:53 PM
I want to see the associate nations WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not many are interested in them :(.

I'm quite interested by minor nations especially Ireland if they keep improving!

That Handball was horrible. Should have been a replayed match.

8-6 Suited

Bad calls happen. Unfortunately, it is a fact of the game, well any game really, that as supporters can be rather hard to deal with. But everyone is on a fair playing ground considering it happens to everyone at some point.

McRooster

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 06, 2011, 11:40:29 PM
Bad calls happen. Unfortunately, it is a fact of the game, well any game really, that as supporters can be rather hard to deal with. But everyone is on a fair playing ground considering it happens to everyone at some point.
Ask Shane Warne how he felt after he saw footage of the delivery that he was dismissed on when he made his Test 99 - clearly a no-ball. >:(

Alex7089

WTF :( Ireland beat England...Thought it was a huge win for them and it would as good as guarantee they would continue to compete. They were competitive. This blows.