The ICC World Cup Discussion Thread

Started by Hawka, February 19, 2011, 06:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Bloody hell Australia. When one player performs, the rest struggle to support them. Can't we just have one game where the bowlers AND batsmen decide to play well? ::)

RiOtChEsS

playing too many of the same sort... white hussey smith... and the bowling is shower, when a shell of brett lee is ur best bowler ur cooked :(

CrowsFan

Yep I think we are going to have to regroup and ring a few changes throughout the squad. However I still think Punter deserves to be there, but the bowling lineup really needs to be fixed.

RiOtChEsS

feels like we r the sydney swans the way we r trying to recycle old heads, build a stronger future and stop bandaiding the present (no offence swans fans) even tho we belted england in the odi series i thought it was more that england sucked than we were good...

Cicjose

Its official this is australia worst team since 1983

Boomz

We really need a quality spinner BADLY. Krejza wasn't as terrible as I expected but still... majority of the associates have better spinners ::)

Cicjose

Krezja is better than the associate spinners Krejza is an attacking spinner who bowls to defensive fields

CrowsFan

Wow England got smashed in the match against Sri Lanka last night! Posted 229 from their 50 overs and SL chased that down in just 39.3 overs without losing a wicket! :o
Tharanga got 102 and Dilshan 108!

roo boys!

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 27, 2011, 11:53:11 AM
Wow England got smashed in the match against Sri Lanka last night! Posted 229 from their 50 overs and SL chased that down in just 39.3 overs without losing a wicket! :o
Tharanga got 102 and Dilshan 108!
YAY! ;D

RiOtChEsS

Ryder just took a screamer to remove Thuranga... 1/40 off 7overs chasing 218

CrowsFan

And SL win comfortably. They are my tip to win the final. Their batting lineup is just so strong, Dilshan, Sangakkara, Jayawardene etc...

RiOtChEsS

well my fantasy teams will be happy as i filled them with SRL and IND at the last trade period...

i think India will win they hava slightly stronger bowling line up, idk Malinga's record against India but he is the key for SRL imo, if he is effective and dents that top order anything can happen

Boomz

It's not over yet marcz :P Afridi, Misbah & Razzaq could do anything...

Never mind it's over :P Sri lanka are stronger all round so I reckon they will win... India can't field & their bowling is questionable apart from Zaheer

RiOtChEsS

Chaminda Vaas could be coming into the side for Angelo Matthews, he has been flown in as cover :o :o :o

Alex7089

Congratulations India. Was going for SL but it is really nice to see Sachin win with him calling it the proudest moment of his life!
Wow. Well done though, Dhoni 8)