Quote from: BOOMZ on February 22, 2011, 09:19:59 PM
Wouldn't it be great if the Netherlands beat England ;D ... can only hope :p
they beat them in the world t20 in 2009
and the mighty dutch are 0/34 of 6 overs
GO NETHERLANDS

roo boys!

Boomz

BratPack

DazBurg and I have come up with a new game for the world cup. It's called "Spot the Canadian" and it works like this, You get a bottle of your favorite spirit and then challenge your mates to name a player not named John Davison who plays for Canada who was actually born there. If they miss they take a drink. I guarantee you'll be drunk before you can name a player

RiOtChEsS

bahaha yep id be flowered and ive been half watching it :-[

Netherlands brought the good stash to India knocking up 6/292 :o

Boomz

LOL!!! ;D

Yep :o ten Doeschate has a great average but that comes from mainly playing the minnows... good to see he can do it against the bigger nations.

Hawka

ten Doechate would be playin tests for probably every country maybe besides saf and india

Cicjose

BS the english won wtf is this ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE

pyronerd

Quote from: BratPack on February 23, 2011, 12:39:48 AM
DazBurg and I have come up with a new game for the world cup. It's called "Spot the Canadian" and it works like this, You get a bottle of your favorite spirit and then challenge your mates to name a player not named John Davison who plays for Canada who was actually born there. If they miss they take a drink. I guarantee you'll be drunk before you can name a player
ull be passed out beofre you name a player BP  ::) :P

roo boys!

Quote from: BratPack on February 23, 2011, 12:39:48 AM
Yet they still get humiliated :P

BratPack

Alex7089

Ten Doeschate to lead the Netherlands to WC victory!

Cicjose

At least England got their comeuppance

Boomz

How? they would have been happy with a tie imo...