The ICC World Cup Discussion Thread

Started by Hawka, February 19, 2011, 06:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Pressure getting to bangladesh if they don't lose anymore wickets they should get home

Boomz

They're flowered now... they didn't need to do anything stupid ::)

Cicjose

Swann to Shafiul Islam, SIX, The KOB!? Shot Shafiul! Stood still, leant back and swung this a mile over long-on!
Swann to Shafiul Islam, no run, this time Shafiul leans forward to defend
Swann to Shafiul Islam, FOUR, maybe! This was O'Brien-esque! Big wind up and even bigger swing through the line, sending it over cover whistling to the rope
Shafiul O'Brien anyone?
Swann to Mahmudullah, 1 run, inside edge runs away behind square for another wildly-cheered single
Swann to Mahmudullah, FOUR, plenty of people have left the ground but one-reverse sweep later and the crowd are in full voice. It will be such a shame if they go out, these supporters are more passionate than any
Swann to Mahmudullah, 1 wide, sharp spin sends this down the leg side where Prior holds a good take
Swann to Mahmudullah, no run, tossed up by Swann and Mahmudullah leans forward to defend

Boomz

Another tight match... They held themselves very well... England bowlers served up some shower though.

roo boys!

BANGLLLLLLAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Boomz

Sehwag & Tendulkar destroying South Africa atm :o they could have had a wicket earlier if they had referred ::)

Cicjose

be disappointed if India make less than 330

Boomz

India have flowered this up... Should have taken the powerplay straight after the bowling one at 15 overs... Sehwag & Tendulkar were on fire now they're going to struggle to make 350 anything under that is very chaseable on this road.

Crap review there Botha is blind as well as a chucker ::)

Boomz

from 1/267 too 8/295... :-X Wanted india to win this I jsut hope SA choke like usual lol

RiOtChEsS

pretty stoked i had sehwag tendulkar and dilshan in my team they r making up for malinga :-[

as we just seen it can all change in 5 overs and india do have some frustrating slow bowlers ;)

RiOtChEsS

Harbajahn just got Amla (61) caught behind massive wicket 2/127 chasing 297

Boomz

Yep they were doing it pretty comfortaby before that but are still a fair bit behind the RR... de Villiers is in good form though.

RiOtChEsS

RiOtChEsS

haha wow what a finish and R.I.P Ashish Nhera u will probably never get another game again...

13 needed off the last over and SA get it with 2 balls to spare :o

Cicjose

Australia batting v Kenya

Haddin just got out and going slowly

2/127 from 25