5 (71.4%)
2 (28.6%)
0 (0%)
20 :(
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 27, 2011, 05:45:26 PM

maddhawker

Hey all please rate my team and give me any feedback it's all really appreciated thanks

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Broughton, Grimes, Adcock, A Otten, Heppell ( Toy, Pupolo, Duigan)

Mids: Swan, Montagna, Boyd, K Simpson, Crameri, Swallow
( Gaff, Atley, Schnieder)

Ruck: Sandilands, Petrie ( Z Clarke, Bailey)

Forward: Chapman, Franklin, Riewoldt, Zaharakis, Knights, Krakouer, Prestia ( R Gamble, Mzungo, Matera)

Thanks guys all feedback is so appreciated ay thanks so much :)

chrisuzz

Solid backline should go well. but fairly stock standard.

Should be able to win your league, but it depends on the competition youve got... ;)

Gaff pretty expensive bench option could downgrade and use the cash elsewhere or save it, probs one of the only teams with out Harris, which isnt a bad thing i like teams that go unique.

Like the pick of Simpson ;) and you cant go wrong with Swan, Joey and Boyd

Also i dont know anything bout Crameri except he played three games for essendon last year... So if you got reason behind your pick thats fine, but if you just picked him cos he fit into your cash bracket there could be better picks out there.

Dont really have much use of MPP, in your team, i wouldnt mind seeing Heppell move into your midfield, also Prestia/Krak/Mzungo

Pretty much same ruck combo as most teams.

And also pretty stock standard forward line.

Also how much money you have left ?

hope that helped :)

korza

Well done Chiruzz with that feedback. It is nice to see regular fanfooty members filing in depth ratings. Well done.

I too agree with Chiruzz except the Petrie ruck theory.

chrisuzz

thanks Korza :)

and thats fairo, could have J.Tippett in the fwd line but not sure on his game time, i used to have Tippett and Petrie, but jumbled my team round and got Petrie into the forward line.

canty

Good team but you Definitely need to do the Petrie DPP with Tippet link. It is brilliant and allows you to get a more reliable ruck combo.

Only other problem I have with your team is the amount of injury prone players you have:
Broughton,
Grimes,
Adcock,
A Otten
Knights
Petrie

are all VERY injury prone... and just imagine half of them get serious injuries through out the year. Thats about 3-4 unnessasary trades, And we all know how important trades are.
Also Z, clarke on the bench is a bit too much money just lying there. Gain another 50 thousand by downgrading to Z, Smith... both will play about as many games