Can you smell.....

Started by valkorum, February 19, 2011, 03:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

What the ROCK is cooking.  OMFG - this is awesome

BratPack

Please get his name right. It's Flex Kavana. The Rock is his heel character

Justin Bieber

Haha, knew this thread was about him :P. Read about it during the week so tuned in earlier today to watch it ;D.

Finally somebody to bad mouth Cena and actually SWEAR again!!

valkorum

Quote from: BratPack on February 19, 2011, 08:45:42 PM
Please get his name right. It's Flex Kavana. The Rock is his heel character

He never wrestled in the WWE/F under that name.  That was when he was at USWA, his first name in the WWE/F was Rocky Maivia (as a face)

BratPack

I know that. I just hate Rock as a face so I call his face character Flex Kavana to be a insult

valkorum

Quote from: BratPack on February 19, 2011, 09:49:04 PM
I know that. I just hate Rock as a face so I call his face character Flex Kavana to be a insult

Just be thankful he is back and hopefully (after his promo) he has a crack at Cena

RiOtChEsS

flowering oath i havent watched WWE in eons and i was youtubing the other day saw he was back and being one of the millions... and MILLIONS of the Rocks fans i tuned in... Bp u been drinkin that haterade on the corner of Jabroni Drive and Know ur Role Boulevard dont make me smack the yellow off ur teeth and the taste outta ur mouth bcos the Trailblazin Eyebrow raisin Jabroni beatin Pie eatin Heart stoppin Eyes Poppin Elbow droppin  Peoples Champ The Rock has come back... HOME 8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on February 19, 2011, 10:22:09 PM
Quote from: BratPack on February 19, 2011, 09:49:04 PM
Just be thankful he is back and hopefully (after his promo) he has a crack at Cena
I loved seeing Cena get beat :D. Only if Stone Cold comes back and beats him up as well!!

Haha Marcz :P.

valkorum

Stone Cold is back as well.  They are bringing back TUF Enough and Stone Cold is the host of that.

Justin Bieber

I know with Booker the trainer ;).

I meant come back with the Rock to smash Cena :P.

valkorum

CrowsFan

What you all got against Cena? :P
Also is The Rock actually coming back as a wrestler or just as the host for Wrestlemania?

Justin Bieber

I'm guessing just as host but who knows.....

Cena is a money maker with his attachment to kids ::). I watched it when it wasn't PG and he's made out like he's invincible most weeks unless somebody cheats ::). I root for the bad guys nowadays :P.

CrowsFan

Yeah I do like Cena though.
I can't believe they made it PG, since then it has been crap.
I remember a few years ago when Mick Foley came back and him and Edge were fighting over who was more hardcore. They had some amazing fights then, which they wouldn't be able to do now since it is PG, such as spearing the other through a burning table!
Also what is with Randy Orton being good now? He was much better as a bad guy!

Justin Bieber

I loved the Hard Core matches. Too bad we don't see many of them anymore.

I thought he was a good bad guy. But think they were running out of good guys so moved him to a bad guy playing a good guy who has no good or bad guys as friends/enemies.